• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Better Call Saul, The Mafia Game. Indies Win! Gooner, GAT and Duff

this guys is mafia and should be ignored.

Stop being obstinate for a minute and think about the potential uses of a mason paring with a cop. If you have that advantage, why reveal it all in thread for mafia to wipe out?

***mako***

Also safe claims are not a crutch theyre needed unless the rules don’t allow you to give the name of your role.

This is the civviest thing rw has said all game

And its also true. Juices claim works itself out. He either eventually misses or he is correct and we shouldnt force anything out of him

I mean we're not super far removed from Knight being "cop" and controlling multiple consecutive rounds as mafia because he had more information. I'm far more concerned with Juice's initial claim/reluctance and the delay in giving us an investigation (which Juice finally claimed was numbers) than whether or not mako is bad.

But in almost any realistic scenario where Juice isn't white flagging as a fake claim, mako has to be bad. If Juice really is faking, then mako has to be bad to keep the facade up. The alternative is Juice really is Hank and therefore mako is mafia.

***switch to mako***

I want to make it clear that this whole Juice thing is a giant clusterfuck and also redwing is still definitely mafia.

Stop being obstinate for a minute and think about the potential uses of a mason paring with a cop. If you have that advantage, why reveal it all in thread for mafia to wipe out?

Fair points, but several of us are skeptical that Juice is the Cop. There's plenty of reason he would be and plenty that he isn't. It's not that urgent at this point and time will reveal what's going on.

Everyone shut the fuck up about Gomez. He's probably a backup cop or juice is actually gomez. Not worth fishing for a claim

so does parlay

giphy.gif

I mean we're not super far removed from Knight being "cop" and controlling multiple consecutive rounds as mafia because he had more information. I'm far more concerned with Juice's initial claim/reluctance and the delay in giving us an investigation (which Juice finally claimed was numbers) than whether or not mako is bad.

But in almost any realistic scenario where Juice isn't white flagging as a fake claim, mako has to be bad. If Juice really is faking, then mako has to be bad to keep the facade up. The alternative is Juice really is Hank and therefore mako is mafia.

***switch to mako***

I want to make it clear that this whole Juice thing is a giant clusterfuck and also redwing is still definitely mafia.

Yes mako is definitely bad. If juice is mafia he’s bussing a teammate and if he’s civ he’s got mafia

gooner, explain why it is inconsistent to be the cop and to withhold outing citizens day 2?

Yes mako is definitely bad. If juice is mafia he’s bussing a teammate and if he’s civ he’s got mafia

Thank you for repeating what I said I'm assuming for emphasis and not because you have to type stuff out to prove you have basic reading comprehension skills

all the late pile on's now make me think juiceis telling the truth.

which are teammates look for a sliver of credit? YOU GET NONE.

***switch to mako***

Right. But that knight fake claim also netted 3 maf and was +EV for civs.

I have juice on my mafia list still. And have stated i think rw is bad (though I like his last two posts a lot).

But it doesnt change the fact the play is mako and the play is to ride juice as cop until it is proven he isnt. Just like it was with knight

gooner, explain why it is inconsistent to be the cop and to withhold outing citizens day 2?

It's not inconsistent, just dumb. Regardless of outing who or what, waiting hours to reveal an investigation is dumb.

Back