• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Biden finally admits to 7th grandchild

TheReff

Rod Griffin
Reaction score
So is Joe & Jill’s 7th grandchild, the daughter of Hunter and ex-stripper Lunden Robert’s, full name Navy Joan Roberts or Navy Joan Roberts Biden?

‘Ol Joe talks about talking with all of his grandkids every day. Just wonder if he ever makes a call to Arkansas to talk to his granddaughter? Karine Jean-Pierre invokes the Hatch Act or something similar when asked questions about her.

Using a child to talk shit about an inconsequential private citizen is quite the reach.

How much of that sweet sweet ppp loan grift make it to your pocket? Guessing it's pretty close to 100%. And still complaining about handouts.

What AM radio or cable news personality uses this line? You work it into most of your posts.
That’s what she says along with deputy press Secretary Andrew Bates in several lines of questioning. Jerry Dunleavy, Byron York & Mike Joyce have all questioned this line if excuse making.
Now tell me, which name does the 7th grandchild go by? 😁

I don’t know who those folks you named are and why are you smiling at the prospect of me telling you a kids name?

Do you even know what the Hatch Act is?

Why do you care if a child goes by their mother's last name or their mother and father's last name?

I don’t know who those folks you named are and why are you smiling at the prospect of me telling you a kids name?
The only one I know of Byron York because his headshot used to appear on ads on the Washington Metro years ago. Washington Times or Free Beacon ads. Can't remember which, but one of the conservative rags.

I mean his mom hired Trump and GOP political operatives as her lawyers, so the idea of having a relationship with the Bidens was pretty much kaput after that.

It’s almost like “conservatives” decided some time ago to trade in decency for assholery and pyrrhic “victories”.

Affirmative action is a way to get lazy organizations to get out of their comfort zone and stop settling for mediocre white people. Truly talented white people don't complain about affirmative action.

Back