• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Biden finally admits to 7th grandchild

it's a bad look that he doesn't acknowledge this grandkid. It does appear to fly in the face of his seeming self-portrayal as this family oriented all the time granddad.

And not one part of it matters in terms of being POTUS. So let's move on...

How much of that sweet sweet ppp loan grift make it to your pocket? Guessing it's pretty close to 100%. And still complaining about handouts.

It’s not hard to find the answer to this.

it's a bad look that he doesn't acknowledge this grandkid. It does appear to fly in the face of his seeming self-portrayal as this family oriented all the time granddad.

And not one part of it matters in terms of being POTUS. So let's move on...

What’s the actual story behind this?

Stripper baby mama. Child support lawsuit etc etc. I’m sure there’s more to it, but regardless it’s unfortunate.

And still has nothing to due with Joe Bidens competency or lack there of as President.

Kid is his. Child support set at 20k/mo back in 2020.

Hunter is claiming a reduction in income necessitates a reduction in support payment, which is absolutely his right.

Kid's mom and her lawyers are claiming he is hiding income and basing that theory entirely on conspiracy theories about China, Ukraine, etc.

They are also hilariously arguing that the money he is spending on lawyers to defend himself against this stuff is proof he has more money than he claims. He wouldn't need to spend that if he wasn't being subjected to a bullshit support case.

I give the Bidens a pass on this...support/custody stuff is very messy. The mother is suing their son based on right wing talking points...of course they are going to shun the mother, and by extension the kid. And it sounds like this has been an ongoing matter for 4 or 5 years now. If the mom is going to perpetually sue, it's tough to expect the dad's extended family to have any role in things until that settles down.

20k/mo child support is fucking outrageous. The entire custody/child support framework in this country needs a major overhaul.

Last edited:
NYTimes Headline Hook Pending: “Both Donald and Biden have family troubles. Donald’s children and in-laws profited from their relationship with the Saudi government and off of government contracts. Biden won’t call his estranged four year old grandchild.”

Good on them for not dancing because someone plays a tune.

The issue here is a larger one. The media in general (driven largely by the proliferation of far right sources in response to their perceived slight from a “biased” traditional media class) is engaged in a perpetual framing of all political issues as a “both sides” viewpoint. That is, instead of looking outside and seeing whether or not it’s raining, even mainstream media outlets will run a story and then run the “other side’s” response to the story rather than providing the underlying facts of the situation.

Another major issue is that a large portion of conservatives are voraciously consuming media that is objectively unreliable and constantly just running their own soap operas of the latest “gotcha” of the day. Since this is about the only media most of these lemmings use, they believe it is THE news and that any pushback to those carefully crafted stories are “biased liberal media.”

Finally, the right wing media creating these stories are either true believers or, more frequently, grifters who know exactly what they’re doing with their listening base of TheReffs of the world. Theres a reason TheReff, droves of social media users, and the bulk of the GOP keep rattling off these same names and epithets (Hunter Biden, Pierre, Hatch Act, those random names TheReff posts constantly): it’s the language used by the grifters on the right manipulating “news” coverage. All the sources they listen to on talk radio or FoxNews or OAN or whatever use the same talking points to drive home the broader point.

Further, since the mainstream media is more interested in both sides coverage instead of objective coverage, these ideas all end up with roughly equal treatment time wise whether or not the underlying stories have merit or not.

When was the last time Trump spent any time with his grandkids? You certainly never see pictures.

Can he name all of them?

NYTimes Headline Hook Pending: “Both Donald and Biden have family troubles. Donald’s children and in-laws profited from their relationship with the Saudi government and off of government contracts. Biden won’t call his estranged four year old grandchild.”

This definitely has Pitchbot written all over it.

The "both sides"ing and lack of objective reporting just kills me. A minor example from 2015ish when I was living in Baltimore.

There was, for about a month, a large white tethered blimp flying from the vicinity of a military installation north of the city. People didn't know what it was but they did know for sure that it was spying on them and that they were afraid/angry at it. "I don't want them watching me while I'm in my car stuck in traffic." That sort of thing.

So, one morning local news attempts basic journalism and sends a reporter to the uncover the real story. They spoke to a military guy who calmly explains that it's part of an experimental missile detection system and that they were testing some sort of radar to detect incoming threats up and down the mid-Atlantic seaboard. No, it's not spying on everyday citizens. How would that even work since it's totally visible and not hidden? It doesn't even have optical cameras.

They throw it back to the anchors who respond, I kid you not, "Hmm, I don't know, it still creeps me out."

I almost broke my tv. YOU JUST REPORTED THE EXPLANATION.

Do you even know what the Hatch Act is?

Why do you care if a child goes by their mother's last name or their mother and father's last name?
Because the Biden’s are too embarrassed to claim her. And Hunter doesn’t want the mother to let the daughter use her own dad’s last name. He tried to get child support lowered but now gave her one of his paintings 😂😂

Because the Biden’s are too embarrassed to claim her. And Hunter doesn’t want the mother to let the daughter use her own dad’s last name. He tried to get child support lowered but now gave her one of his paintings 😂😂
Which source are you getting your info from?

Back