• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Biden finally admits to 7th grandchild

And Hunter doesn’t want the mother to let the daughter use her own dad’s last name.

They intentionally put the mother's maiden name on the birth certificate to hide the child from mouth breathing donks whi would politicize the child for her name.

That plan clearly failed.

I know you think you are funny and that this is some sort of gotcha own the dems moment, but this is a young child being politicized and jokes about it are absolutely fucking disgusting.

Spend even 1 minute in the family law system and you'd actually have some respect for the various feelings/motivations of the parties involved.

So is Joe & Jill’s 7th grandchild, the daughter of Hunter and ex-stripper Lunden Robert’s, full name Navy Joan Roberts or Navy Joan Roberts Biden?

‘Ol Joe talks about talking with all of his grandkids every day. Just wonder if he ever makes a call to Arkansas to talk to his granddaughter? Karine Jean-Pierre invokes the Hatch Act or something similar when asked questions about her.
Funny that a supposed church-donating man obsesses over a toddler’s name.
Are you that avoidant of DJT’s hilariously failed and corrupt offspring that you’d try to attack…a baby?
Very Christian of you. Donate alllllll you’d like - with this level of evil, like donating to Save America PAC, won’t buy you a thing.

What a piece of unwiped-ass of a human being. What a pussy snowflake lunatic of a human excrement.

Affirmative action is a way to get lazy organizations to get out of their comfort zone and stop settling for mediocre white people. Truly talented white people don't complain about affirmative action.
I’m gonna take issue with this. I don’t complain about affirmative action and I’m pretty mediocre.

Because the Biden’s are too embarrassed to claim her. And Hunter doesn’t want the mother to let the daughter use her own dad’s last name. He tried to get child support lowered but now gave her one of his paintings 😂😂
That is not the Hatch Act.

Because the Biden’s are too embarrassed to claim her. And Hunter doesn’t want the mother to let the daughter use her own dad’s last name. He tried to get child support lowered but now gave her one of his paintings 😂😂
You don't know this.

Who cares what a mother names her kid. None of your business.

It's misogyny to assume a child has to take the father's last name.

it's a bad look that he doesn't acknowledge this grandkid. It does appear to fly in the face of his seeming self-portrayal as this family oriented all the time granddad.

And not one part of it matters in terms of being POTUS. So let's move on...
Why do you think he doesn’t acknowledge the kid?

I gotta admit, I never got a stripper pregnant or left a bag of coke at my dad's office.

Nobody ever thought you were cool though.

People thought Hunter Biden was cool ? Hunter just had enough money and was fucked up enough to sleep with a stripper and buy tons of cocaine. I assume he has pretty bad judgement when he's sober too.

You don't know this.

Who cares what a mother names her kid. None of your business.

It's misogyny to assume a child has to take the father's last name.
Mother of the child tried to get the courts to agree that the child could use the the Biden name, and it was struck down. She got a couple nice Hunter Biden paintings instead. The Biden family fought against letting the child use the name. This is according to the NYT.

Mother of the child tried to get the courts to agree that the child could use the the Biden name, and it was struck down. She got a couple nice Hunter Biden paintings instead. The Biden family fought against letting the child use the name. This is according to the NYT.
still wondering why anyone care and how this relates to the President

still wondering why anyone care and how this relates to the President

Hey look, President Biden raised a shithead !!!

Yeah, Trump raised about three of them and their spouses are even worse than they are.

Back