• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Biden finally admits to 7th grandchild

I'm not voting for President Trump.

To answer all of those who would say, “I can’t believe you would vote for Trump,” well, folks, listen up! I'm not voting for him. I'm voting for the Second Amendment. I'm voting for the next Supreme Court justice. I’m voting for appointment of federal judges who will uphold the Constitution and not make their own laws as they see fit. I’m voting for the Electoral College, and the republic we live in. I'm voting for the police and law and order. I’m voting for the military and the veterans who fought and died for you and this country. I’m voting for the flag that is always missing from the Democratic background. I’m voting for the right to speak my opinion and not be censored. I’m voting for secure borders. I’m voting for the right to praise my God without fear. I’m voting for every unborn soul that the Democrats want to abort. I'm voting for freedom and the American Dream.
How in holy hell can you rationalize in a pea-sized brain that you're voting for the party of "law and order", when the head of that party has been indicted FOUR times, and is a convicted rapist in civil court?

That explains it. They're not voting for "law and order." They're voting for "the police and law and order."

How in holy hell can you rationalize in a pea-sized brain that you're voting for the party of "law and order", when the head of that party has been indicted FOUR times, and is a convicted rapist in civil court?
But like YOU KNOW what that means, YOU KNOW.

Biden family so embarrassed about the now admitted 7th grand child that they won’t continue their White House traditions of putting up stockings for each one. Question remains to whether they will put up 6 or 7 at Camp David in their private Christmas setting?

I'm trying to think of what the pettiest thing about Trump is that actively grinds my gears. The ketchup on steak thing is tough to overlook. Being a cheater at golf who drives the cart on the greens maybe, even if they are his courses.

Last edited:
Biden family so embarrassed about the now admitted 7th grand child that they won’t continue their White House traditions of putting up stockings for each one. Question remains to whether they will put up 6 or 7 at Camp David in their private Christmas setting?
How many of Trump’s 10 grandkids you think he’ll spend Christmas with? Can he name them all?

How many women do you think Trump knocked up and paid for an abortion ?

Same question for Don, Jr. and Eric.

How many pregnancies has Ivanka personally terminated ?

Obviously they have a right to privacy around these issues.

25% of the time.
giphy.gif

How many of his children has Trump murdered?

I'm trying to think of what the pettiest thing about Trump is that actively grinds my gears. The ketchup on steak thing is tough to overlook. Being a cheater at golf who drives the cart on the greens maybe, even if they are his courses.
He created his own Times man of the year cover and hangs it up in Maro Lago

Maybe too general; but for me, its his obsession with size & the sheer ridiculousness of his lies about it.

- bragging about owning the tallest building in NY after the towers fell on 9/11 (he didn't).

- hand size

- home size

-tower height

-penis

... and many more.

6'3" 215

Back