• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Biden finally admits to 7th grandchild

Hillary’s verified lies about Trump and Russian Collusion you mean
Neither of Trump's impeachments (only president to have the word pluralized- which means more than one) was about Hillary Clinton or Russia, no matter how much you say it or want to believe it; it doesn't make it so. Kind of like believing that just because little Carolina is in the SEC that makes them a superior football school.

You mean you don’t like anything about Making America Great Again after what this moron Biden has done to our border, crime, inflation, gas prices, withdrawal from Afghanistan, assault on our values……..
Ahhh, you got me. I was wrong. You can keep six things in your sundowning brain.

Time for impeachment then of Biden getting Ukraine prosecutor general fired (and bragged about it) “well son of a bitch, he got fired”
Next for Biden’s getting $20 million for their influence peddling
And the list just keeps growing
That was US policy Biden carried out. He was not shaking down Ukraine for dirt on a political opponent.

I don’t know why I am bothering, but can a President even be impeached for things done before he/she was president? It doesn’t make sense to me to want to impeach a president for something done as vice president 2 presidents ago.
An impeachable offense is whatever a majority of the House of Reps says it is.

Time for impeachment then of Biden getting Ukraine prosecutor general fired (and bragged about it) “well son of a bitch, he got fired”
Next for Biden’s getting $20 million for their influence peddling
And the list just keeps growing
So dumb.

You mean you don’t like anything about Making America Great Again after what this moron Biden has done to our border, crime, inflation, gas prices, withdrawal from Afghanistan, assault on our values……..
A dumb fucking caricature of a person that knows... something.

I don’t know why I am bothering, but can a President even be impeached for things done before he/she was president? It doesn’t make sense to me to want to impeach a president for something done as vice president 2 presidents ago.
When crazy is the only option that helps your snowflake ass feel good you ride that train.

Neither of Trump's impeachments (only president to have the word pluralized- which means more than one) was about Hillary Clinton or Russia, no matter how much you say it or want to believe it; it doesn't make it so. Kind of like believing that just because little Carolina is in the SEC that makes them a superior football school.
We know what plural means because Hillary was impeached THREE times over BENGHAZI!!! and once over PIZZAGATE! That's 4 impeachmentS!! And she was only a shadow/secret President running the show for the lizard people behind the Obama smoke screen. WAKE UP SHEEPLE!

Doesn’t make the Cocks more superior in football, just in a far more superior football conference. But they are the real Carolina when it comes to baseball with 2 national titles to the Tar Holes zero 😂

Last edited:
Doesn’t make the Cocks more superior in football, just in the far more superior football conference. But they are the real Carolina when it comes to baseball with 2 national titles to the Tar Holes zero 😂
MORE superior!!

Doesn’t make the Cocks more superior in football, just in a far more superior football conference. But they are the real Carolina when it comes to baseball with 2 national titles to the Tar Holes zero 😂
Is that why Trump is the real former president when it comes to high crimes and misdemeanors with 2 impeachments to Obamas zero?

I'm not voting for President Trump.

To answer all of those who would say, “I can’t believe you would vote for Trump,” well, folks, listen up! I'm not voting for him. I'm voting for the Second Amendment. I'm voting for the next Supreme Court justice. I’m voting for appointment of federal judges who will uphold the Constitution and not make their own laws as they see fit. I’m voting for the Electoral College, and the republic we live in. I'm voting for the police and law and order. I’m voting for the military and the veterans who fought and died for you and this country. I’m voting for the flag that is always missing from the Democratic background. I’m voting for the right to speak my opinion and not be censored. I’m voting for secure borders. I’m voting for the right to praise my God without fear. I’m voting for every unborn soul that the Democrats want to abort. I'm voting for freedom and the American Dream.

I'm not voting for President Trump.

To answer all of those who would say, “I can’t believe you would vote for Trump,” well, folks, listen up! I'm not voting for him. I'm voting for the Second Amendment. I'm voting for the next Supreme Court justice. I’m voting for appointment of federal judges who will uphold the Constitution and not make their own laws as they see fit. I’m voting for the Electoral College, and the republic we live in. I'm voting for the police and law and order. I’m voting for the military and the veterans who fought and died for you and this country. I’m voting for the flag that is always missing from the Democratic background. I’m voting for the right to speak my opinion and not be censored. I’m voting for secure borders. I’m voting for the right to praise my God without fear. I’m voting for every unborn soul that the Democrats want to abort. I'm voting for freedom and the American Dream.
Glad I'm not on facebook.

Back