• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Biden finally admits to 7th grandchild

Trump's brother died of alcoholism and Trump thought alcohol basically wasted his brother'a life. That's his reason for not drinking. But he clearly has other vices.

Person, man, woman, tv, camera
I just like the fact that GrandPa Joe “says” he speaks to all 7 of his grandkids on the phone every day. All while visiting each of the 9 Wonders of the World”

Just as much as you believe Trump should have been impeached twice.
He was.

He is a twice impeached former potus that never denied any of those charges.

All he ever said was everything he did wasn't wrong. Even a few pubs with an intolerance for insurrection voted to remove him from office.

Didn't we hear recently that the new mason/dixon line is 80... 85 IQ?
I was thinking about this on my drive into work this morning while listening to David Pakman on Youtube. I was actually wondering what the IQ number would be that's the line between a MAGA/Trump believer and someone who knows better.

If the last few years have shown me anything it's both. Far more people than I thought are true believers and they know "better."

Do they really know better? Or are they just stupid? I mean outside of the Republican politicians who are just completely full of shit.

Back