• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Biden finally admits to 7th grandchild

ref is relying on, yet ignorant that Webster’s changed the definition.

Our great national nightmare is over! Joe Biden has said that he wants only what is best for all of his grandchildren, including Navy! He also added:

“Our son Hunter and Navy’s mother, Lunden, are working together to foster a relationship that is in the best interests of their daughter, preserving her privacy as much as possible going forward.”

No longer is a two party system necessary in America. We have all come together on the greatest issue facing our democracy.

Last edited:
Our great national nightmare is over! Joe Biden has said that he wants only what is best for all of his grandchildren, including Navy! He also added:

“Our son Hunter and Navy’s mother, Lunden, are working together to foster a relationship that is in the best interests of their daughter, preserving her privacy as much as possible going forward.”

No longer is a two party system necessary in America. We have all come together on the greatest issue facing our democracy.
Never a political issue mind you or any pressure from the press. Joe is only saying this because he wants what is best for Navy Joan 😂😂😂😂

I wonder if Trump doesn’t appear with Barron because Barron is so tall he’d make Trump look short.

I was just referring to the one he never talks about. "Give me another bump" Don Jr and Eric get plenty of press.
Is there any proof behind Don Jr doing coke? Aren't the Trumps like so weird they don't even drink?

Only the former President doesn't drink. The rest of them are wacked out of their skulls. You'd have to be to spend any time with that shitbag.

Only the former President doesn't drink. The rest of them are wacked out of their skulls. You'd have to be to spend any time with that shitbag.

I don't believe for one second that fucker doesn't drink and do drugs.

Why would you believe him LOL

I’ve heard that they’re all cracked out on uppers, fwiw.

Way more likely they are on adderall IMO, doing bumps sober as he appears in those vids is just stressful.

Back