• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Biden finally admits to 7th grandchild

And everybody on the Left was demonizing Palin. Now the MSM says it is none of the press nor public’s business to know about GrandPa Joe’s 7th grandchild or even Hunter’s laptop and cocaine habits. But they down 4 years all up in the Trump kids business, putting it on the front pages.

White House finds cocaine and today reports marijuana from last year discovered and the mist secure home in America is suddenly no business of America’s people to know where it came from! Curious. This happens in 2020 and Ph would be posting about it every day 😂
Bristol Palin's pregnancy doesn't crack the top 10 reasons not to vote for Sarah, nor is Lauren Bobert's kid. I will say that Bristol continuing to do abstinence ads after 2008 should have been an early indicator how blantantly hypocritical the religious right would become over the next few years.

Cocaine and marijuana in two years? The horror.

And everybody on the Left was demonizing Palin. Now the MSM says it is none of the press nor public’s business to know about GrandPa Joe’s 7th grandchild or even Hunter’s laptop and cocaine habits. But they down 4 years all up in the Trump kids business, putting it on the front pages.

White House finds cocaine and today reports marijuana from last year discovered and the mist secure home in America is suddenly no business of America’s people to know where it came from! Curious. This happens in 2020 and Ph would be posting about it every day 😂
Donald's family literally worked in the administration

Yeah this hardly seems like a bosides situation to me windy. It’s thereff, dudes been brain dead for years. You don’t have discourse with brain dead.

Yeah this hardly seems like a bosides situation to me windy. It’s thereff, dudes been brain dead for years. You don’t have discourse with brain dead.
Where did i say anything about both sides? Reff came on and posted something. when asked questions he avoided them and doubled down by talking about other tangentially similar things which are really similar at the most surface level at best in order to deflect. Seems to me this is typical of how most political discourse in the country goes.

Now i'm not a fan of the personal attacks but i was talking about Reff's post and avoidance.

He’s incapable of original thought or from discussing anything of substance. If he wasn’t so awful, I’d pity him.

At least Fox News is making things right by paying their viewers back and admitting fault and apologizing to their viewers for lying to their angry faces in order to create an angry mob so they could keep eyes on their toothless, senseless programs. Oh wait…they’re not?!

(In the vain of Norm MacDonald): Note to self: find some angry, hateful, remorseless idiots with no moral compass, tell them hilariously untrue shit. Get them convinced THEY'RE the victims and THEIR freedoms are under attack. Collect millions. Laugh ass off

Where did i say anything about both sides? Reff came on and posted something. when asked questions he avoided them and doubled down by talking about other tangentially similar things which are really similar at the most surface level at best in order to deflect. Seems to me this is typical of how most political discourse in the country goes.

Now i'm not a fan of the personal attacks but i was talking about Reff's post and avoidance.

Fair enough I thought you were condemning both sides of the reality vs reff “debate”

Bristol Palin's pregnancy doesn't crack the top 10 reasons not to vote for Sarah, nor is Lauren Bobert's kid. I will say that Bristol continuing to do abstinence ads after 2008 should have been an early indicator how blantantly hypocritical the religious right would become over the next few years.

Cocaine and marijuana in two years? The horror.
Yeah, the reason Bristol got so much flack and ridicule wasn't because she had a kid as a unwed teen, but because she was giving lectures to teens on the joys of waiting until marriage at abstinence-only camps (and earning a six-digit salary for doing so, I believe) after getting pregnant outside of marriage as a teen, and then getting knocked up again by a second guy, also outside of marriage, some years later while still working for the same abstinence-only organization and spreading the same wait until marriage message. Do as I say, not as I do.

Fair enough I thought you were condemning both sides of the reality vs reff “debate”

When you don’t call out specific behavior or specific posters,and instead name the thread, it’s easy to see why it’s viewed as both sides.

Which is what they'd do if it happened to one of their own. Remember when Sarah Palin's daughter got knocked up during the general election and Republicans had to pretend they hadn't spent decades demonizing teen pregnancy?
Levi!

That is a joke. Palin was roundly criticized as not a serious person nor ready for national politics, and deservedly so.

Bristol getting knocked up was dealt with delicately.

And everybody on the Left was demonizing Palin.

Palin was the last straw for me and the Republican party. She was epically unqualified, unintelligent, and literally and embarrassment to America. This truth is not a discussion!

I really don't give a shit about politician's kids but Bristol got big money from Republicans to talk about abstinence before marriage while getting pregnant out of wedlock twice...the hypocrisy surrounding everything Republican is just too much.

Last edited:
Back