• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Biden

DeacsPop

Resident Old Man
Reaction score
How I feel is well documented. But I’m wondering whether Biden’s most ardent supporters on the Tunnels feel there are beginnings of some cracks in that armor he has worn the last 3 years as President. Can he survive all that’s going around him (real or conjured up) or will the Dems leadership dump the current ‘24 ticket?

The economy is turning around, the border crisis is dying, and all these committees and hearings about his administration have shown absolutely jack shit.

What cracks in the armor are you talking about?

Man idk what cracks?

• he cleaned up the Covid shitshow
  • yeah they put too much money into economy and we got inflation but let’s not forget that trump started that shit and there was full bipartisan support for the recovery plan at the time
  • btw inflation is slowly retreating, we never hit recession and the stock market is hot
  • he’s managed Ukraine shit show about as well as could be expected and long term expanded NATO to the point that Russia is fucked
  • done what he could to counter Supreme Court bullshit
  • he has repaired relationships with many of our key Allies
  • has brought some sense of decorum to DC
  • yeah Afghanistan was shit show (btw following trump’s shitty timeline) but we’re out and that was gonna end bad no matter how it was handled

He ain’t a ball of fire and is probably being propped up by his staff but I don’t see what the beef is.

Speaking of cracks in the armor, I think you can only avoid the Fox News at the club so long before it gets ya. Like wrangor before him and now pop.

I went on FoxNews.com so you don't have to. There's an article based on two anonymous people talking shit about Biden, one anonymous congressional Democrat and a former Western European diplomat. It referenced that one time he tripped last month. This was funny.
NBC's report noted the president was also using an "extra-large font" on his teleprompter during speeches and "note cards to remind him of the points he wants to make in meetings."

A lot of people younger than Biden would need that extra large font too. And that's what note cards are for. It's what the notes app on your note card size phone is named after.

nobody is replacing a sitting president to run for reelection. get real.

Last edited:
radio silence about the cocaine found in biden’s locker. Checkmate libs

This stupid thread started by Pops because he read some articles on Fox News while getting strong last night actually raises a good point. Biden is doing well for reasons stated here but his approval ratings don't reflect that. And a large part of that is because he never had any armor and started in a hole, and because people like Pops still watch and read Fox News, despite knowing full well that it's BS.

Who are his ardent supporters? He’s an old as shit squishy moderate establishment politician.

Do a majority of posters want him to govern instead of handing the keys to another branch to this Republican Party? Absofuckinglutely.

This idea that he can just be easily replaced on a ticket is such a fantasy that’s it’s not even really worth addressing.

I agree with you that one of our biggest problems as a society is the power of old people within institutions. Most people Biden’s age probably shouldn’t have keys to a car let alone the White House.

Ban Boomers. And give Gen X a finite amount of time...they're rapidly boomerizing in front of our eyes.

Continues to amaze me how one can ask a simple question on this political board and many of you wonder what agenda is behind it and how it couldn’t be an original thought. It’s the old boomer bastard, the closet right winger who just likes to stir up shit like all old people do. Boomer bastards. Oh well, I should be use to the attack mentality by now. I do not read or watch Fox News and while not a Biden supporter appreciate HC giving me strong reasons why he still has a tremendous amount of credibility among Dem supporters. Thank you for your post and respectful response. I learned somethings from your points and would agree that the chance of his not being nominated by his Party is slim. But it continues to be in this senile mind a possibility. Time will tell.

Last edited:
What are the cracks in the armor? Finish your “original thought.”

Back