• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Big 12 Officials in Wake Bowl

100%. Was at the game, several of the spots were horrific. A full yard short of where we actually were, costing us a first down each time. And this was obvious from sitting on the 35 yard line many drinks deep, no idea how the refs were this far off.

sec fix was in??

I've watched those clowns all year. They're bad even when they don't have it out for your team. The holding calls had me rolling. They haven't called those all season.

They were awful. It took them 2 minutes after they called the AT pass incomplete to spot the ball when the ref called it fourth down (it was second)

I think this was an ad hoc crew of substitute officials. Ronald McDonald had to step in as referee. Hawkeye was watching for holds. Ray Charles and Stevie Wonder both were involved in spotting the ball after the play.

Merry Christmas to everyone. Well, everyone but the Big 12 officiating crews.

I kid. I kid.

Back