• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Big 12 Officials in Wake Bowl

Lol well sure, but there’s a limit dude. I mean come on! Look at the title of this thread. Is this really a good use of your time? I mean seriously…

I never said Forbes should be fired. I stated I had concerns, shared by much of our fan base. All grounded and justified, given the recent investments in the program.

Second, this thread is pointless and is the epitome of whining. Just move on. This is why God hates Wake Forest. Stop crying.

Finally, this is a message board, champ. Not all stated opinions will align with yours, however warped yours may be.

Carry on and Merry Christmas!
You’re joking right??? I can’t imagine another fanbase that wouldn’t complain about the crap fest the officiating was last night. Surely you’re not dumb enough to think it’s a Wake Forest thing.:ROFLMAO:

I found it interesting that there was no replay (or live shot) of the personal foul that went in our favor on the last drive.

Kind of like the Immaculate Reception, no clear camera work at all, fifty years later.

I found it interesting that there was no replay (or live shot) of the personal foul that went in our favor on the last drive.

Kind of like the Immaculate Reception, no clear camera work at all, fifty years later.

If you're referencing the roughing the passer call, on the AT Perry catch, it probably was called because a second MO D-line guy dumped a Wake O line guy and himself on top of the D-line guy who hit and was on top of Sam just after the release. That put Sam under three linemen. He did not look happy after he got up and the refs were sorting out the penalty.

Their guy 33 went nuts when another DL was helping Sam get up. Never seen anything like that before.

That's what we thought happened, but it didn't make sense.

That's what we thought happened, but it didn't make sense.

Many times the (obvious) calls that aren't made gave as big an impact as the marginal calls that are made. The missed offsides call on Sam's interception was almost the non-call that changed winner and loser.

You’re joking right??? I can’t imagine another fanbase that wouldn’t complain about the crap fest the officiating was last night. Surely you’re not dumb enough to think it’s a Wake Forest thing.:ROFLMAO:
It’s just stupid and serves no purpose. Games are poorly officiated. And have been for as long as there have been sports. Move on. Or don’t. I really don’t care at this point. And you shouldn’t either.

It’s just stupid and serves no purpose. Games are poorly officiated. And have been for as long as there have been sports. Move on. Or don’t. I really don’t care at this point. And you shouldn’t either.
I hate to tell you, but basically everything we say here serves little or no purpose.

I never said Forbes should be fired. I stated I had concerns, shared by much of our fan base. All grounded and justified, given the recent investments in the program.

Second, this thread is pointless and is the epitome of whining. Just move on. This is why God hates Wake Forest. Stop crying.

Finally, this is a message board, champ. Not all stated opinions will align with yours, however warped yours may be.

Carry on and Merry Christmas!

giphy.gif

Worked out better for us that they didn’t call that!
Ha ha - that was my reaction after it happened. Hilarious that they missed such a blatant false start - but hey, 2nd and 14 (or whatever) is better than 1st and 15. Would've loved to see Mizzu's reaction, if Wake had recovered the ball.

Then stay off the thread - the title was obvious.

watching the tape in slowmo. We had two first downs and got horrendous spots. One in the first half one in the second. Both posession costing at critical times. Also they missed a hug hold on chase right in the hole sprnigping their qb for the Second big run.

the game should not have been close.

on mizzu. they were disappointing in terms of their behavior, and demeanor even on their own sideline. i could see that thing coming completely off the rails.

watching the tape in slowmo. We had two first downs and got horrendous spots. One in the first half one in the second. Both posession costing at critical times. Also they missed a hug hold on chase right in the hole sprnigping their qb for the Second big run.

the game should not have been close.

on mizzu. they were disappointing in terms of their behavior, and demeanor even on their own sideline. i could see that thing coming completely off the rails.
100%. Was at the game, several of the spots were horrific. A full yard short of where we actually were, costing us a first down each time. And this was obvious from sitting on the 35 yard line many drinks deep, no idea how the refs were this far off.

Back