• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BIG FUCKING WIN!!!!!!!!!!

I think we might actually win an ACC game now. Solid Sendek style win.

Great win, and I think we're going to win several ACC games. We're going to beat BC at least once. I'm convinced they're the worst major conference program... although they did have a good showing against a not completely terrible Penn State team last night. But they lost to Holy Cross by 22 and UMass by 36. They only lost to Saint Louis by 11 (I think SLU is ranked right now and they've beaten Villanova by 12 and Oklahoma by 20) but I really do believe BC is going to have the worst record in the ACC this year.

The biggest thing I took from the game last nigth is that while we still have our share of stupid mistakes and boneheaded plays, we aren't allowing them to compound and turn into a series of mistakes. A bad offensive series was usually followed by a good one with nice ball movement and a good shot selection. So they seem to have ingrained in them to shake off mistakes and to focus on the task at hand. Over 40 minutes the team that does that best wins the close games.

This win is about as big as the Iowa win in the Challenge last year. It's good for confidence and fan morale, but we have to build on it and not lay a turd next time out.

This win is about as big as the Iowa win in the Challenge last year. It's good for confidence and fan morale, but we have to build on it and not lay a turd next time out.

On paper the wins aren't that different, but after watching both this one feels much bigger. The Nebraska win was on the road, and we won by playing sound basketball. Iowa was at home, and we won by JTT chucking from deep.

Totally disagree. This win was much bigger than that Iowa win. We played terrible basketball in that win. Furthermore, I think we officially hit rock bottom last season when we "played" at Georgia Tech, which was obviously after the Iowa game.

This was the highest rated win of the last two years and it was on the road.

Fields getting only 6 minutes - it's not enough.

Until he figures out a way to get some points or keep teams honest on that front, it's understandable though.

I do like him in w/ the CJ/Chase/Travis/Carson better than I do TC though.

I was so happy when the half court shot bounced off the rim. Thought it was going in.

Great win Deacs, keep it going on Saturday.

Back