• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BIG FUCKING WIN!!!!!!!!!!

You guys have got to be fucking kidding me with the quad rolling talk.

LK, let them have this.

First time I've rolled since the Texas game honestly...

Lol seriously? I was ecstatic, but it wasn't because of the opponent. It was because of the way we won. Now I'm just happy. Very enthused, very happy, but I'm not sure if I would roll the quad....

Y'all are talking trash but when else would we have rolled the quad in the past two years?

That's probably true though. I was fortunate to have an Orange Bowl while I was at Wake. These kids have had nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Like I said...we had Texas and thats it. Y'all were the lucky ones to be honest...we will have two bowl games and an NCAA win. That's good relative to most wake fans

I just remember 1999-2003 being absolutely terrible, largely cause I was on my internship during the J-Ho breakout to be the best player in the nation ridiculousness, so I had to suffer through backbreaking Duhon runners. It was the Doherty era and none of us cared about beating carolina, the Duke Debacles were hard to deal with.

Kansas by 30 was my best memory.

As if I needed another visceral example of just how much [Redacted] and Wellman have completely reset our expectations as a fan base: we rolled the quad after beating a team picked to finish in the bottom two of the Big 10.

That was a huge win for this team and the super six coming next year. Even with CJ sick. The team and coaches were stoked, huge boost of confidence for everyone, espcially after the Dayton game. Next year's guys have to be jacked about it and thinking we are already farther along than we thought. We are farther along than I thought. that was 40 minutes of competing and hard fought hoops. What the hell did Carson eat yesterday? He needs to bring home some Omaha steaks or something.

As if I needed another visceral example of just how much [Redacted] and Wellman have completely reset our expectations as a fan base: we rolled the quad after beating a team picked to finish in the bottom two of the Big 10.

Can't even enjoy a well-played, hard fought win without bitching about [Redacted] and Wellman. That is sad. I am convinced some people want us to lose so they can say they were right and get a new coach. 5-2, team is thin but competing, much improved and playing well together, and a top recruiting class of seemingly great kids on the way, and everyone but Ty coming back next year, and everyone but CJ coming back the year after that.... I'd get used to Buzz and success. That is where we are heading. there will be bumps this year, no doubt, but we are clearly already well on our back.

Is now a bad time to mention that Dayton lost to Buffalo by 29?

Definitely a bad time. Reggie Witherspoon is a BAWSE. Probably had been penciled in as an L on Dayton's calendar since the day it was scheduled. UB took #2 Pitt to the wire in front of the Mighty Maniacs a couple seasons ago.

"DEAC22 ......The Spiders will be a challenge on Saturday - but it is definitely a game we can and should win. I am anxious to see which version of our team will appear at LJVM on Saturday."

I am anxious to see which version of our student body will appear at LJVM on Saturday.

Back