• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BIG FUCKING WIN!!!!!!!!!!

I am sure that will be the line from the hardcore Buzzouters but we were a double-digit underdog on the road. If you can't see progress you are blind (not directed at you DeacMan...just sayin)

I'll give credit where credit was due....this was a great game, great effort, great coaching job. Had them on their heels for most of the game. Fantastic win. Best of [Redacted] era.

It's not like we owned the road under Prosser and Gaudio with significantly better talent. Nebraska isn't great, but come on. Any BCS road win for a team that is trying to rebuild is a good one.

I am not one to complain about neg reps but I just got this one (anonymously of course)

"If you're seeing real progress, you are blind. We still SUCK."

Good grief...

We played very well for us.

Carson, wow. Really showed me something today. We need that every game. I honestly didn't know he had that in him.

Chase. Nothing needs to be said. Plays well beyond his years. Just a great player. So talented.

I'll give credit where credit was due....this was a great game, great effort, great coaching job. Had them on their heels for most of the game. Fantastic win. Best of [Redacted] era.

We have a name for said era...

Let's not get carried away. It was fucking Nebraska, not Kentucky.

Of course you don't want to give any props.

They were 12.5 point favorites.

We hadn't won a real road game in about two years.

They were 51-2 at home verus non-ference teams.

But DeacMan doesn't want to give props to the team ot the coaches.

What a shocker!!!

Let's not get carried away. It was fucking Nebraska, not Kentucky.

And we're fucking Wake Forest circa 2011 not 1995. This is a win to build on. I'm BuzzOut as anybody and I can't ignore how big of a win this is given the state of the program. Don't get so caught up in division that we can't just enjoy a quality road win if it's not against a quality opponent.

And we're fucking Wake Forest circa 2011 not 1995. This is a win to build on. I'm BuzzOut as anybody and I can't ignore how big of a win this is given the state of the program. Don't get so caught up in division that we can't just enjoy a quality road win if it's not against a quality opponent.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to PhDeac again

It was nice to see contributions from Carson and Fisher. If Chase goes bananas, we may steal 2-3 ACC wins.

To be honest, the coaching was pretty good tonight, too. Congrats to Buzz and staff, and great job, boys!

Great win by the Deacs and nice winning drive by CJ

Back