• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BIG NEWS ON RECRUITING FRONT, boys!!!!

A man can do whatever he damn well pleases in his own backyard.

I can't believe that people really think Coach [Redacted] "denigrates his players to make himself look better".

Look if you don't like the way he comes across in the media, or the lack of success that he has had on the court so far then that is completely reasonable. There is no reason to make up stuff about the guy though. Just completely irrational. There are enough things to dislike about him without making up stories that are not true.

Well said, 27.

No, it was some steakhouse (Ryan's? I don't know. Someone else may know the exact location). Apparently it's a little embarrassing to the university when our players do stuff like that.

I can't blame them though. Some of them may come from family backgrounds that don't include eating at restaurants. Hence Wellman's etiquette lessons idea. I personally think it's a fine and necessary idea, but I'm sure some posters will think this is just another "socks" incident.

Steaks with hands...LOLOLOL

I could definitely see Ari and CJ joking around and laughing by picking up a steak and pretending to gnaw into it. That being said, this story is still LOL in my head.

I have nothing to add to this thread, but I wanted to say that I have enjoyed it immensely. Thank you all for the LOL discussion.

Back