• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bill O'Reilly interviews Calipari. Subtle racism ensues!

Why dont you do a little research ? Deadspin recently slammed gang shaming. That's right. Gang shaming. The crypts are good but rich white dudes are bad. Makes sense. Deadspin fanboys love to think they're smart but truly most of you are dolts.

I love when someone makes a definitive statement with no evidence and then when asked to produce evidence the person says "do some research". Lol

I love when someone makes a definitive statement with no evidence and then when asked to produce evidence the person says "do some research". Lol

I'm on my phone and am not spending my afternoon googling for bbd. He can take 5 minutes and read the article on gang shaming. Deadspin fans think because they like advanced stats they're intelligent.

Couldn't be. That article slams rumormongering.[/QUOTE

There's an article on how awesome Richard Sherman is because he's anti gang shaming too. I know ph, the bloods are better than owgs. I get it.

Read between the lines. Isn't that what this who thread is? A guilty white circle jerk.

I'm on my phone and am not spending my afternoon googling for bbd. He can take 5 minutes and read the article on gang shaming. Deadspin fans think because they like advanced stats they're intelligent.

Dude you're the one who gets so angry on here that you post from your phone at the bar at happy hour. I thought you could do a little google searching too

There are also plenty of news items about white guys being victims of "white crime" and black guys being victims of "black crime" for no good reason. What is your point?

Oops; thought this thread was about racial profiling and stereotypes; my bad. Carry on.

Racism is celebrated at Faux News. On any other network, O'Reilly would have been fired.

Family Guy: "At Fox News we celebrate the day Martin Luther King was shot."

Back