• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Billboard Up Today

Strattocaster

Reaction score
The first electronic billboard ad is up. It's on bus 40 East, across the street from Baptist.

97l0e9.jpg

This one will be in rotation by tomorrow.

2epjyba.jpg

Last edited:
How the hell will someone be able to read that while driving on B40?

lol nothing like a line graph to really spark the revolution

Umm from reading like 15 threads on the subject, I vaguely understand what that means. Absolutely no one else will.

At this point I can assume this whole billboard/banner thing is some elaborate James Franco Art Installation. That's the only way any of this makes sense.

Terrible billboard. Nerd alert to some extent, but then nerds are smarter than this. Terribly done. A simple "Wake Forest Athletics is Failing. Fire Ron Wellman" would have been much better. This looks silly and may actually help Wellman. He can now legitimately say his opposition is composed of idiots.

what in the hell?

this is a joke, right?

Also did you really put those red letters on a gold background? Why not skip Wellman's picture and put the red letters on a white background. WTF.

PhDeac, why are you trying to sabotage the #WellmanOut movement?

It should say: "Keeping Wellman as the AD makes as much sense as this billboard."

i for one like it

now we have something to use whenever ph says something AWESOME

Alright dudes just admit it, you're Wellman moles right?

Because, I mean, that has to be it, right?

if i were ron wellman, i'd alert the media myself. this is clown shoes, y'all. completely fucking amateur hour horseshit. bush league. be ashamed.

Back