• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Billboard Up Today

Thanks for transferring the billboard funds to this morons.

In hindsight, a better idea would have been to post a notice that I needed someone to take the funds, but I assumed that would get a lot more backlash than just sending it back to the Stratts.

I just got an erection from looking at the picture of that maple refrigerator.

IM DAMN GOOD AT STRATEGY! I HAVE A WOOD REFRIGERATOR!

I don't understand the need on the part of some to insult these guys. The desire for purity of perceived class is not a becoming trait.

I agree. I'm just a lurker, but the snobby attitude of some on here makes me ashamed to be a Wake alum. Last time I looked, Wake doesn't have enough extra fans to go insulting and chasing people off. Ease up on those trying to help. The common target should be the Athletic Department, not each other.

Saw the "Demand Accountability Fire Ron Wellman" billboard today. Looked clean, simple and effective.

At this point, I've lost count of who is in charge but today's version looked very good and to the point.

tumblr_mugntt1xCp1rge9rdo1_500.jpg

Just saw the accountability billboard. Good job. Easy to read while doing 80 mph through there.

If there any changes/ additions in the future maybe you could add "go Deacs"?

ETA: To elaborate...I was in the car with a few people and when I saw the billboard I commented on it- they are not WFU fans, so they wanted to know who Ron Wellman is and why he needs to be fired, so I explained the state of our AD.

One of the ladies in the car is a VP of marketing/PR for a bank, and after hearing the story behind the billboard, she suggested putting "Go Deacs" or something positive (in small letters) so that the public will understand that the sponsors of the board have good intentions.

Last edited:
Back