• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BillBrasky Memorial Political Chat Thread

60 years of civil rights progress crashing down like a house of cards, all because this nation is incapable of passing progressive constitutional amendments, and instead has to rely on Supreme Court judicial activism to overrule state laws.

Whenever Dipshit Republicans are criticized for their views on human rights they love to refer to Islamic governments criminalizing homosexuality. Well I for one am very excited to see what redneck Mississippi sharia law looks like.

Did jmhd himself write that? Seems like one of his legal rants explaining why everyone has the same rights even though everyone but straight white men gets their rights from activist judges.

453a4d90a7b9014b48455098248b3692.jpg

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/amphtm...-promised-to-sign-the-freedom-of-choice-act-o

Democrats have the highest ideals when they are campaigning, but year after year they punt on every tough issue until eventually even the critically inept Republicans run the ball back for a touchdown.

Damn drunk and morning after the game, watching old Comedy Central roasts. It’s sad what has happened to comedy in the last 15 years, y’all fuckers killed it.

Agree that Calculus was the most useless course I ever took. Trigonometry is something I still use from time to time though.

TIL: Jussie Smollett likes to fucking party.

I see a lot of shaming going on around the interwebs, but I am here to say this... If you haven't gone on at least a few sexually depraved coke fueled benders in your life then you are a fucking loser. Fuckin loser.

I’m guessing he was talking about applying and interpreting as well as doing low level data science and stats using the appropriate software.

Right, maximum likelihood, the foundation of all statistics and data science, is a calculus based concept. First step is probably to start letting students use calculators and focus on the skill of setting up and solving problems…not memorizing rules and doing arithmetic by hand.

hard to believe all the hemming and hawing about BBB spending and then just near unanimous support for a $2T pentagon increase with absolutely no talk of it at all after ending our longest war ever.

Great job by Pelosi and Schumer to pass an NDAA bill that had more Republican support than Democrat support. Leaders.

Lauren Boebert must be hard for ph. The mousiest of brunettes

Back