• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BillBrasky Memorial Political Chat Thread

I was at Camp Raven Knob

Don’t think I ever overlapped with DF07

i used to go to ravens knob for boy scouts

My son's requested bunkmates at Seagull have been a black kid from Boston and a Korean kid from NoVA.

Seagull and Seafarer also do a lot to bring underprivileged kids to camp.

I'm also pretty sure there are plenty of Catholics in all of those places.

Is this the first ever "my son has a Black friend" on the boards?

I was at Camp Raven Knob

Don’t think I ever overlapped with DF07

Our troop went to raven knob the week of the 4th every year

i used to go to ravens knob for boy scouts

Knight must not be around.

folks with relevant experience: i along with my wife and a bunch of other people have formed a micro political action group focusing on supporting the local and state down-ballot dem candidates in our area. basically just phone banking so far. we're looking at organizing a zoom fundraiser and wondering if anyone has any insight on what would be an optimal date/time for that kind of thing - weekday afternoon? weekend time(s)? probably a zoom thing and the candidate logs in a does a 20-30 min stump and Q/A.

folks with relevant experience: i along with my wife and a bunch of other people have formed a micro political action group focusing on supporting the local and state down-ballot dem candidates in our area. basically just phone banking so far. we're looking at organizing a zoom fundraiser and wondering if anyone has any insight on what would be an optimal date/time for that kind of thing - weekday afternoon? weekend time(s)? probably a zoom thing and the candidate logs in a does a 20-30 min stump and Q/A.

Have the candidates make a viral TikTok.

I bet his hand accidently enters his pants while watching their videos.
Can't blame him lol cotdamn have you seen that video

But yeah, he's absolutely a racist piece of shit

very cool, kudos

depending on the candidate and if it's a fundraiser you may want to associate it with a kind of theme around cocktails or beer or what have you, people give money when they are drinking, just a fact. we went to a candidate happy hour back in february in ohio my my dad that was in person, someone my dad knows from work that was running for local office, and they did it at a dive bar, which i think makes it approachable for everyone.

which lends itself well to weekend afternoons or weeknight evenings

very cool ITC, I am a neighborhood "captain?" in a very similar project in Forsyth County called the Carolina Federation

http://https://carolinafederation.org/

i think i'm just a foot soldier but the guy "in charge" seems to hold me as second in command but I'm definitely green in this field

very cool, kudos

depending on the candidate and if it's a fundraiser you may want to associate it with a kind of theme around cocktails or beer or what have you, people give money when they are drinking, just a fact. we went to a candidate happy hour back in february in ohio my my dad that was in person, someone my dad knows from work that was running for local office, and they did it at a dive bar, which i think makes it approachable for everyone.

which lends itself well to weekend afternoons or weeknight evenings

we opted for a saturday late afternoon thing. we're trying to get some local breweries to donate or sell some product at cost

i think i'm just a foot soldier but the guy "in charge" seems to hold me as second in command but I'm definitely green in this field

we opted for a saturday late afternoon thing. we're trying to get some local breweries to donate or sell some product at cost

When you finally get everyone on the zoom call, tell them you invited them all there to talk about Herbalife. I got som pretty good laughs with that on my houseparty call last week.

Can't blame him lol cotdamn have you seen that video

But yeah, he's absolutely a racist piece of shit

I have not. I just assumed that was the case based on the parties involved.

No, that "WAP" video is the tits.

Back