• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BillBrasky Memorial Political Chat Thread

I repeat - Surely there are more fulfilling hobbies than re-litigating the 2016 primary for the rest of your life. You win a primary and spend the rest of your life bitching that the losers didn’t capitulate enthusiastically enough online. Internalize the same message that you are trying so hard to impress upon progressives - there is a hard limit on the appeal of your politics.

What does Bernie Sanders choice of 2020 press secretary have to do with the 2016 primary?

Last edited:
Political Chat Thread - All Topics & Rants Welcome

The fight between fascism and anti-fascism is not as petty as liberal vs. progressive politics.

Last edited:
The fight between fascism and anti-fascism is not as petty as liberal vs. progressive politics.
When you are apologizing for Tucker Carlson you're on the wrong side of that fight.

I was going to say- without re-litigating the election, is it ok to say Gray, like Greenwald, is now a grifting asshole?

I was going to say- without re-litigating the election, is it ok to say Gray, like Greenwald, is now a grifting asshole?
Most press secretaries are assholes because they lie/obfuscate for a living. I don't see progressives trying to turn Gray into a hero the way liberals are with Psaki.

You can say whatever you want. I’m just personally looking forward to a new cast of progressive figures for the liberals to resent.

progressive who constantly complains about liberals is upset that liberals don't like progressives that help the GOP.

Political Chat Thread - All Topics & Rants Welcome

progressive who constantly complains about liberals is upset that liberals don't like progressives that help the GOP.

You are extremely confused. I don’t care what you think about Glenn Greenwald or Gray, as those figures are irrelevant to me. Since 2016 I have had 3 different jobs, started a small business, a different car, a different house, had 2 children, lost 2 best friends, and there’s been a 2+ year long ongoing global pandemic. Why would I give a fuck about what Bernie Sanders press Secretary is saying *literally years* after his campaign has ended? Jesus Christ.

You can say whatever you want. I’m just personally looking forward to a new cast of progressive figures for the liberals to resent.

Why wouldn’t you look forward to a new cast of progressive figures who can bring over liberal voters, get elected, and push through progressive legislation?

You are extremely confused. I don’t care what you think about Glenn Greenwald or Gray, as those figures are irrelevant to me. Since 2016 I have had 3 different jobs, started a small business, a different car, a different house, had 2 children, lost 2 best friends, and there’s been a 2+ year long ongoing global pandemic. Why would I give a fuck about what Bernie Sanders press Secretary is saying *literally years* after his campaign has ended? Jesus Christ.
yet you still comment literally everytime i post with some snarky bs comment.

Why else would you post about Bernie Sanders’ former press secretary if you weren’t trying to rile up the Bernie Bros?

She is a current progressive thought leader. Progressive congressional candidates curry her support.

There are probably 5 total people on this board who even remember who these people are, if you aren’t talking to us then who is your intended audience?

I have never read something by Glenn Greenwald in my life. All I know is that he has something to do with #cancelculture, Brazil, and Tucker Carlson. But he was supposedly a leftist? I see the NYT Pitch Bot tweeting fake headlines of his all the time, but those are the ones I can't wrap my head around since I don't follow Greenwald.

I have never read something by Glenn Greenwald in my life. All I know is that he has something to do with #cancelculture, Brazil, and Tucker Carlson. But he was supposedly a leftist? I see the NYT Pitch Bot tweeting fake headlines of his all the time, but those are the ones I can't wrap my head around since I don't follow Greenwald.

Have you heard of Edward Snowden ?

Back