• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BillBrasky Memorial Political Chat Thread

Seems like something they should have told people and not kicked them out for doing nothing wrong.

Will anything happen to her for lying to the judge?

Not sure if it's the vaccine or the weather but my WIFI is superfast today !

An ass chewing means nothing to people with no shame.
A fine means nothing to people who are wealthy and/or have an endless stream of idiots giving them money.

An ass chewing means nothing to people with no shame.
A fine means nothing to people who are wealthy and/or have an endless stream of idiots giving them money.
and they'd probably just appeal the fine and have hearings about whether they should postpone the hearings for fines. I'm so over this delay delay delay shit that always works for Trump.

It’s not really a wrong argument. The entire ME would be central Africa to the US if renewable energies like hydrogen etc… become common place.
This is true except for our obsession with Israel and the second coming of Christ.

Speaking of this - the planned execution in Alabama using nitrogen is pretty messed up, even by Alabama standards.
I'm waiting for the first state to issue hammers. I'm thinking mississippi or oklahoma. texas strong shot as well.

This is true except for our obsession with Israel and the second coming of Christ.
Second coming of christ is old news.

Breaking news is that trump is running for a second term... aaaaand?? it's trump's second coming.

Back