• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BillBrasky Memorial Political Chat Thread

Idk, maybe I'm being overly touchy and irritable this morning because it burns to vote for a pub even if he's the best candidate in my opinion.

To be fair to mako, he’s not concerned with the leap from soil and water to plants growing out of soil and water. He’s concerned her feeble lady mind can’t handle the animals eating those plants. And he’s also concerned that a vegan lady isn’t going to care about animal safety. You know they’re vegans because they hate animals so much they don’t want to eat them.

Wow that PHD makes you an expert at everything

I absolutely do not think mako meant anything negative about her outside of policy. I do think that some of the discourse about her in agricultural circles is probably informed by her age and her gender though.

This conversation is funny to me because folks know Wadsworth personally on here. Pretty sure she used to tailgate with some posters.

I’m not a farmer, but I work in the animal welfare industry now, and the NCDA could use some more oversight into the animal realm, my organization included.

This conversation is funny to me because folks know Wadsworth personally on here. Pretty sure she used to tailgate with some posters.

I’m not a farmer, but I work in the animal welfare industry now, and the NCDA could use some more oversight into the animal realm, my organization included.

What are your concerns? Always interested in different perspectives. I wonder how they line up with the thoughts of my friends and acquaintances that work in the chicken industry.

Political Chat Thread - All Topics & Rants Welcome

I’m making jokes. But yeah, I get that these are touchy times. I’ll lay off.

But Wadsworth’s bio is impressive as hell. Wow. 10 years in a large county elected office at 31 years old.

https://www.jennawadsworth.com/meet-jenna.html

Last edited:
I’m making jokes. But yeah, I get that these are touchy times. I’ll lay off.

My bad, man. I misread your tone and was overly sensitive, and I make those jokes all the time. Sorry I overreacted.

Funny for a conservative I guess. It’s in the lower tier of jokes I’ve seen about the Zoom dick incident.

Nancy Mace really bugs me, and I can't figure out if I am just anti every Republican right now or if its her continual attempts to say Cunningham is going to close Parris Island or how she wont just admit that climate change is a thing, while Charleston sinks into the ocean. During the debate she started at least seven answers with "Being from the low country...." I think its great that she graduated from the Citadel and sure that was hell being the first female to do so, but I do not think that is a reason to send her to Congress.

Also my mom's District, NH 1st, the Republican running is a former Christie advisor who tried to cover up the Bridge-gate mess, and was a State Dept appointee for a hot minute, who no one in the State department seems to remember.

To me it seems that every R running right now is trying to make ignorance a center point of their campaign, whether it be science or race or something else. I just dont get it.

What are your concerns? Always interested in different perspectives. I wonder how they line up with the thoughts of my friends and acquaintances that work in the chicken industry.

Well I work in the animal shelter/rescue realm, and it falls under the Dept of Ag purview. I won’t pretend that our experience is the equivalence of commercial agriculture.

Last edited:
Political Chat Thread - All Topics & Rants Welcome

Wisconsin Dems must have some crazy Hollywood connections. This lineup is great

8553b8da248a622913eb6e34d97d6304.jpg

Back