• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BillBrasky Memorial Political Chat Thread

Honestly, do you really think Dianne Feinstein gives a shit whether or not Lindsay Graham keeps his seat? She doesn’t fucking care about South Carolina or a Democratic majority.

I’m thinking of that video of kids going to her office asking her to support the Green New Deal and her just absolutely shitting all over them about how she’s been doing this for 30 years and she knows what she’s doing.

Just seated a 6-3 Supreme Court with the cherry on top the daughter of an oil executive and climate change denier. And thanked the GOP for doing it. That’s just good politics baby.

still can’t believe my daughter broke a printer at my polling place, 2yos man...

dot matrix printer for dot matrix candidates.

She just like used her little toddler claws to pull the back panel of the printer off! None of us could figure out how she did it, and the panel wouldn’t close back! Typical white people shit, sabotaging polling stations in black neighborhoods

did y'all know that when Feinstein graduated from college people didn't even know who Elvis Presley was yet

Rosa Parks hadn't yet refused to give up her seat and Oklahoma! was still just a musical

She was born they year they started building the Golden Gate Bridge

She just like used her little toddler claws to pull the back panel of the printer off! None of us could figure out how she did it, and the panel wouldn’t close back! Typical white people shit, sabotaging polling stations in black neighborhoods

Damn. She’s taking down two party politics and fighting the fight against electoralism.

did y'all know that when Feinstein graduated from college people didn't even know who Elvis Presley was yet

Didn’t realize there would be “Your senator’s so old...” jokes.

As for graham, when did closeted homosexual men start giving a shit about abortion or Christianity? He is a phony of the highest order and is damaging this country and hurting people to overcompensate for his personal shame and self loathing by siding with homophobes and misogynists.

I appreciate stories like this.

LOL at Lindsey being bipartisan - this is the same guy who, when asked about the lack of bipartisanship in the Senate in a recent debate in SC, said that he couldn't get along with Democrats because they were too crazy and radical. And I'm sure that Republicans just love Feinstein's "leadership", as it mainly consists of letting Republicans roll over her and the other Democrats in committee hearings with barely a whimper of dissent. And that ad may indeed end up being justifiably featured by some progressive Democrat who primaries her in two years.

Back