• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BillBrasky Memorial Political Chat Thread

Elon Musk has fuck you money but instead he’s super sensitive

The teacher is playing a specific role in the classroom and who they are is the person outside of the class. The teacher outside is class isn’t unnatural. If that’s your interpretation of the joke, it seems like you’re taking a shot at yourself for being unfamiliar.

mako, it’s clear she’s trying to learn and do the dance the girls are doing. That’s the awkward part but it’s understandable.

Of all the things politicians do on the trail, this seems like a weird one to mock. And I still don’t get the Phantom Menace reference.
To me, the funny part was Douggie Emhoff dancing in the background.

Sandy Hook families are getting the bulk of $$$ from Alex Jones’ shows right? Even so, this is a high societal price to pay for them getting what they deserve.

Sandy Hook families are getting the bulk of $$$ from Alex Jones’ shows right? Even so, this is a high societal price to pay for them getting what they deserve.

wanna make sure that folks see the rest (see thread)

I think we're going to start seeing the right hyping up Kanye in order to create more space for the mainstream Republicans to condemn Kanye while courting anti-semitic groups. And we're going to see the left help by piling on Kanye while ignoring white conservative anti-semitism.

I think we're going to start seeing the right hyping up Kanye in order to create more space for the mainstream Republicans to condemn Kanye while courting anti-semitic groups. And we're going to see the left help by piling on Kanye while ignoring white conservative anti-semitism.
always comes back to blaming the left LOL

not everything is political football, man

bait-thats-bait.gif

I have no idea what this means. Who on the left ignores white conservative anti-semitism?

I have no idea what this means. Who on the left ignores white conservative anti-semitism?
How much discussion of anti-semitism in the last month wasn't centered on Kanye and Kyrie?

Well, Lebron just brought Kyrie back up. And I also recall a ton of discussion about Trump's Thanksgiving dinner guest.

Also, if you exclude the sports talk discussion of the Kyrie situation, it declines a lot.

Well, Lebron just brought Kyrie back up. And I also recall a ton of discussion about Trump's Thanksgiving dinner guest.

Also, if you exclude the sports talk discussion of the Kyrie situation, it declines a lot.
Trump's Thanksgiving dinner guest was Kanye and Kanye's Nazi friend. And you're going to see the DeSantis crowd court neo-Nazis and other anti-semitic groups using the Kanye Nazi as some arbitrary line they don't cross. That's just going to create more room for "acceptable" anti-semitic discourse.

Back