• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BillBrasky Memorial Political Chat Thread

Any house member who has been voted out of office can come back to the floor as much as they want?
Yep - all former members retain floor privileges. I wouldn’t have thought that extends to expelled members, but apparently it does.

“Billionaires average tax rate is 8%, less than most teachers and I’m going to do something about it”
Democrats stand up and clap, Republicans just sit there. Just once I’d like to see a President address that directly- just look straight at them and say “why are you not standing up to support this? What is your problem?”

he met the moment.

Sent from my SM-S711U using Tapatalk

Biden did really well tonight. A campaign speech for sure, but that’s what was needed. And when you’ve got MAGA hats and Trump mug shot t-shirts in the crowd, I don’t think anyone else really has standing to complain.

Back