• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Birth Certificate Is An Obvious Forgery

link?

And that's still not even close to the percentage of R's who thought that Obama wasn't born here, according to most polls.

And that's why the WH released the BC, because polls were starting to move in the wrong direction.

I just did a google search for the number, I think 28 is probably the highest, I would say the average number I saw was 20% of Dems believe/are 9-11 truthers.

I don't doubt the birther number is higher, people hate this guy's guts. He goes against what a lot of people stand for...

And that's why the WH released the BC, because polls were starting to move in the wrong direction.

I just did a google search for the number, I think 28 is probably the highest, I would say the average number I saw was 20% of Dems believe/are 9-11 truthers.

I don't doubt the birther number is higher, people hate this guy's guts. He goes against what a lot of people stand for...

Last wek 45% of Republicans said they didn't thnik Obama was born in the US and another 22% weren't sure.

lol. he hasn't done anything that other Democratic presidents haven't done, except he got his shit passed. What do people stand for that he goes against?

In 2007, Rasumussen found that 35% of registered democrats polled believe that Bush either orchestrated or knew about 9/11 in advance. 26% more said they weren't sure.

Both sides have their share of loons. Trying to paint either side as consisting solely of those loons or as defined by those loons is counterproductive and silly.

In 2007, Rasumussen found that 35% of registered democrats polled believe that Bush either orchestrated or knew about 9/11 in advance. 26% more said they weren't sure.

Both sides have their share of loons. Trying to paint either side as consisting solely of those loons or as defined by those loons is counterproductive and silly.

Then there'd be no Politics board.

A one time poll versus a growing number is quite different.

‘It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.’
— Aristotle

‘It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.’
— Aristotle

I would like to see Underrated's original long-form diploma from WFU.

lol. he hasn't done anything that other Democratic presidents haven't done, except he got his shit passed. What do people stand for that he goes against?

His shit, i.e. Obamacare, is ridiculous and a slap in the face to half of the country. Change is scary, even if that change is good. I think it was made w/ good intentions but a stupid idea.

Plus just the way he approaches things is vastly more liberal than we've ever seen in the White House.

Btw, I've done a 180 on Michelle Obama, I think she's fantastic and has turned out to be the best part of this Presidency.

His shit, i.e. Obamacare, is ridiculous and a slap in the face to half of the country. Change is scary, even if that change is good. I think it was made w/ good intentions but a stupid idea.

Plus just the way he approaches things is vastly more liberal than we've ever seen in the White House.

Btw, I've done a 180 on Michelle Obama, I think she's fantastic and has turned out to be the best part of this Presidency.

How is it a slap in the face to half the country?

And some examples of how he approaches things in a vastly more liberal way?

Half of the country doesn't support Obamacare, he's forcing down our throats. And that number is growing...didn't you notice anything last November? Imagine if the R's didn't nominate so many buffoons!

Half of the country doesn't support Obamacare, he's forcing down our throats. And that number is growing...didn't you notice anything last November? Imagine if the R's didn't nominate so many buffoons!

Once again, how is this any worse from any other Democratic President passing something that R's don't agree with?

And how does he approach things in a much more liberal way?

Drilling moratorium for one, absolutely insane.

um, after what happened last year, a drilling moratorium wasn't insane at all. MAke sure that there's enough regulation and oversight to ensure that doesn't happen again.

You mean the moratorium on activity that went un-governed by the agency stocked with oil company puppets and created one of the worst natural disasters ever? The moratorium that Obama lifted contrary to common sense? That moratorium?

Brilliant.

Jesus, and I thought I was part of the reactionary party.

Something that has been operating safely for a long ass time doesn't need to be shut down altogether after one disaster. Its not the industry's fault, it was an individual incident.

Back