• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Birth Certificate Is An Obvious Forgery

And that's why the WH released the BC, because polls were starting to move in the wrong direction.

I just did a google search for the number, I think 28 is probably the highest, I would say the average number I saw was 20% of Dems believe/are 9-11 truthers.

I don't doubt the birther number is higher, people hate this guy's guts. He goes against what a lot of people stand for...

So that's a reason to ignore facts and believe he wasn't born in America?

link?

And that's still not even close to the percentage of R's who thought that Obama wasn't born here, according to most polls.

To be fair, it's also a much more insane accusation to say that Bush was complicit in the murder of thousands of his own citizens.

"From Follow the Money:

BOLLING: Very quickly, Pamela, this doctor right here, the guy who signed it four days after the birth. He passed away, but his wife today, TMZ had his wife saying I had no idea.

She didn't know about it. His son said I had no idea. It came as a complete shock to him as well. If you gave birth to the president of the United States, don't you think your family would know about it?

GELLER: Maybe he doesn't know about it, either. [Fox Business, Follow the Money, 4/27/11]"

Are you fucking kidding me? The Dr. who delivered a baby didn't know he was going to become the President of the United States?!

"GELLER: Look, this is a certification of live birth. When I left the hospital, I left with a birth certificate. I'm sorry, I didn't bring with it me, but it looked very much like Donald Trump's. It's a little piece of paper, you've got the nurse -- you know what I'm talking about? Certificate - you know, birth certificate. This is a certification of a live birth. This is actually not a birth certificate. [Fox Business, Follow the Money, 4/27/11]"

No, no you simply did not leave the maternity ward with your birth certificate.

If you watch the video of this segment, it is a disgrace to news/journalism the way the host tries to lead the document expert into certain answers when the expert doesn't give the answers the host wants.

To be fair, it's also a much more insane accusation to say that Bush was complicit in the murder of thousands of his own citizens.

It's pretty unbelievable that people would compare the hatred that Bush (or for that matter, Palin) went through with the treatment of any other politician (that wasn't actually injured in a physical attacked). About the only thing that Obama experienced that was within the same hemisphere of Bush bashing was Joe Wilson incident. Anyone who compares the Bush-hate with....anything...Obama has been through is delusional and a self-identified imbecile.

It's pretty unbelievable that people would compare the hatred that Bush (or for that matter, Palin) went through with the treatment of any other politician (that wasn't actually injured in a physical attacked). About the only thing that Obama experienced that was within the same hemisphere of Bush bashing was Joe Wilson incident. Anyone who compares the Bush-hate with....anything...Obama has been through is delusional and a self-identified imbecile.

Another jhmd classic!!!!!

I believe that's the reason people use when they consider themselves a birther.

I wouldn't know as I haven't believed the birther theory from Day 1.

Most of the people questioning his birth didn't ignore facts, they questioned their legitimacy and for good reason because there have been alternative stories. Things did not quite add up. Not releasing the certificate just made that worse, because there was no legit reason not to release it. Anyone throwing a reason out is just making excuses. It's not like it takes any work at all to find a document.

Obama could have ended this years ago.

What alternative explanations? Anything more legit than the governors saying he was born on Hawaii. This shouldn't have even been an issue.

He already issued the same thing that you or me would get if we went to our local courthouse and asked for a copy of our BC. It is the same thing that would let you get a DL or passport.

This was a silly fishing expedition. Keep throwing poo up against the wall and see if anything sticks.

Most of the people questioning his birth didn't ignore facts, they questioned their legitimacy and for good reason because there have been alternative stories. Things did not quite add up. Not releasing the certificate just made that worse, because there was no legit reason not to release it. Anyone throwing a reason out is just making excuses. It's not like it takes any work at all to find a document.

Obama could have ended this years ago.

He DID end it years ago. Two Governors of HI( said he ended it. The person in charge of Hawai'i's Health Department said he ended it years ago.

One hatefilled bogots didn't think it was over.

My favorite alterantive story was when they chopped and diced a birth certificate from Australia and said said Obama's fomr Kenya. Even after extreme effort at fraud some bigoted morons looked for other excuses.

No one with a brain in their head thought things didn't quite add up.

He DID end it years ago. Two Governors of HI( said he ended it. The person in charge of Hawai'i's Health Department said he ended it years ago.

One hatefilled bogots didn't think it was over.

My favorite alterantive story was when they chopped and diced a birth certificate from Australia and said said Obama's fomr Kenya. Even after extreme effort at fraud some bigoted morons looked for other excuses.

No one with a brain in their head thought things didn't quite add up.

What's a bogot?

This is pretty much the dumbest thing you've ever posted.

Each of the last 3 presidents has seen subsequently more vitriol from the other side than their predecessor and the trend will continue for the next few presidents as well. Bush had to put up with more than Clinton due to the ramping up of the 24 hour news cycle and bloggers (although Clinton got a healthy dose of it in his 2nd term). It's not an irrational thought to look at the current situation and claim Obama is getting worse treatment than Bush. Bush at least got a 9-11 induced honeymoon from his detractors. Obama has had the heat on him from day 1 by an opposition that created the narrative that he had failed before he even set foot in office. He was proclaimed to be ruining the country ( a hilariously short-sighted claim by those who simply refuse to recognize that nearly 3 decades of deficit creation have institutionalized massive deficit spending) before any of his policies were even implemented.

The nature of the internet and irresponsible twunts who blog as if they are real journalists pretty much guarantees that the next President will be roasted over the coals to an even higher degree. Neither side will allow the other to reap any credit for what they do well, and the hysterical shrieking twits out there make sure even the most minute of negative issues stay in the headlines far longer than they should.

I certainly am no Obama fan. He inherited a mess and is working to right the ship, and IMO isn't doing well enough (I think we can do better) and for that reason I wouldn't vote for him right now. That said, I don't claim him to be a failure the way many on the frenzied right have already and I give due credit that he, Bush (at the end of his presidency) , and Congress took steps that averted the financial disaster being far worse than it could have been.

What I have issues with now is almost entirely limited to current and future fiscal policy.

I'm going to assume this wasn't a serious post.

Each of the last 3 presidents has seen subsequently more vitriol from the other side than their predecessor and the trend will continue for the next few presidents as well. Bush had to put up with more than Clinton due to the ramping up of the 24 hour news cycle and bloggers (although Clinton got a healthy dose of it in his 2nd term). It's not an irrational thought to look at the current situation and claim Obama is getting worse treatment than Bush. Bush at least got a 9-11 induced honeymoon from his detractors. Obama has had the heat on him from day 1 by an opposition that created the narrative that he had failed before he even set foot in office. He was proclaimed to be ruining the country ( a hilariously short-sighted claim by those who simply refuse to recognize that nearly 3 decades of deficit creation have institutionalized massive deficit spending) before any of his policies were even implemented.

The nature of the internet and irresponsible twunts who blog as if they are real journalists pretty much guarantees that the next President will be roasted over the coals to an even higher degree. Neither side will allow the other to reap any credit for what they do well, and the hysterical shrieking twits out there make sure even the most minute of negative issues stay in the headlines far longer than they should.

I certainly am no Obama fan. He inherited a mess and is working to right the ship, and IMO isn't doing well enough (I think we can do better) and for that reason I wouldn't vote for him right now. That said, I don't claim him to be a failure the way many on the frenzied right have already and I give due credit that he, Bush (at the end of his presidency) , and Congress took steps that averted the financial disaster being far worse than it could have been.

What I have issues with now is almost entirely limited to current and future fiscal policy.

I wish I could pos rep this more than once. Absolutely spot on.

You both ignore the main stream media's hand shandy-ing of Obama since Day 1.

Bush got that in his 9-11 honeymoon, then he was constantly berated.

Obama's just unlucky that the right has developed the 2nd stream of media via the interweb and Fox News and talk radio.

I agree with most of what you said, but the degree of venom spewed at Obama does not approach what was spewed at Bush. You simply cannot extrapolate a fringe birther movement that was somehow validated by Donald "Democrat one day, Republican the next" Trump for two weeks into the degree of hate that was oriented toward GWB. Now, it is quite possible that Obama will have endured worse if he serves for 8 years like GWB did, but he hasn't approached that yet. You are quite correct, however, in pointing out that the 24 hour news cycle and the internet are going to make life difficult for any President in the future, much as they have for the tail end of Clinton's presidency up through now.

"Sorry it took so long releasing my birth certificate. I was busy killing Bin Laden, and being awesome."
-President Barack Obama”

Back