• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BKF Bat Signal

My point about JFK wasn't that he was a progressive from New England. It was that back in 1960, cvilledeacdad was posting on the community corkboard that America would never elect a Catholic from New England. And I'm pretty sure if we can elect black presidents we can elect just about anyone in America.

My point about JFK wasn't that he was a progressive from New England. It was that back in 1960, cvilledeacdad was posting on the community corkboard that America would never elect a Catholic from New England. And I'm pretty sure if we can elect black presidents we can elect just about anyone in America.

Admins, I'd like to un-neg Townie.

Hey BobKnightfan! The fact that Howard Dean is a superdelegate supporting Hillary kind of shits on your theory..

Hey BobKnightfan! The fact that Howard Dean is a superdelegate supporting Hillary kind of shits on your theory..

What theory? It totally sucks. That isn't a theory. It's a fact.

Dean has just reverted to being a regular pragmatic politician....but there was a time when his campaign was special to the grassroots....and desperately needed.

Last edited:
Back