• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Blitch to UNCC

I believe lots of athletes work out at places like golds gym and the such due to wf not having a full time weight room for fb (correct me if im wrong please). Curry and those guys did it all the time and were obviously okay and in shape enough to get drafted in the nfl. Coach reeves isnt the problem, seems to me that wf may have recruited a few kids who want to be pampered...

I won't disclose the poster, but in the "discussing Wake Sports....openly" this is what I can tell you. She struck up a friendship with an occasional poster and they sent a lot of emails back and forth. She said she was hurting for cash and knew that he was well off and just flat out asked him for multiple thousands of $$$. He told her that he thought that was going over the line of their relationship and she got pissed at him for not giving her the cash.

I think that ended their friendship.

Wow. I doubt anybody can top that from RULZ.

Pardon me for my ignorance (once again) but who is Fonda Bryant?

Pardon me for my ignorance (once again) but who is Fonda Bryant?

Mother of former UF transfer Wake O-lineman Wesley Bryant. Posted as footballmom42 several years back. Google her or click the link above for more info.

wow...how funny would it be if RULZ and Bryan hooked up? Too bad he does not believe in the mixing of the races.

So RULZ got a little snarky on the way out the door it seems. It would be nice if he shared his son's thoughts, but it doesn't really matter one way or another. Wonder if DB will play football again.

Whoa there cowboy, don't get your panties all in a bunch. I wasn't insinuating there was anything wrong with Coach Reeve's program, only relating some information that was relayed to me and was trying to confirm/deny the story. If you go back and re-read my original post(s) I said I heard the problem started after he hurt his back. Could have been a personality issue, a disagreement as to diagnosis or a disagreement over the treatment between his Dr. and the training staff.

The fact that there are a number of players working on strength and conditioning outside the training staff is a red flag for me. You can position it anyway you want, but if a player doesn't have confidence in his trainers and believe that they have his best interest in mind, one can begin to see how said player(s) might begin to lose faith in the program.

You're welcome to your opinion, as misguided and uninformed as it may be.

I know a lot of the players work with Camp's brother but I just thought it was an outside of Wake deal. Didn't know there might be a problem with the coach there.

I admittedly don't know much about football strength, but I've known him for a long time and he can get some great results out of people.

Come on down to Charlotte and play for Jim Grobe's more reasonable side -- Coach Lambert. Be a part of something. Build with us. We need you and we're not elitists! You'll be 75 minutes closer to home. Unfortunately, you probably won't get to face your former teammates if you come to Charlotte because they're too chickenshit to play us.

Just got word Blitch was transferring to Charlotte

Go Niners is the new Oracle. His post was made August 8.

If not for RULZ, this thread doesn't even make it past 1 page. I am curious, however, if the UNCC people have looked into the "Blitch" web presence.

If not for RULZ, this thread doesn't even make it past 1 page. I am curious, however, if the UNCC people have looked into the "Blitch" web presence.

I wonder if the artist formerly know as WFRulz has already made an appearance on UNCC's message board?

Back