• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bob Corker Says Trump’s Recklessness Threatens ‘World War III’

I'm actually surprised it has taken so long to tap into how dumb Americans are.

I'm actually surprised it has taken so long to tap into how dumb Americans are.

It hasn't. There are plenty of idiots in Washington. Republicans just doubled down on W's dumb.

Yeah I suppose that's true politicians have been milking the rubes for decades, just seems much more obvious now.

Ummmmmm.... Have you seen the rest of the world though? Not saying we are smart, just that the world is setting a very low bar.

Trump has put us in the worst position internationally since WW1.

We are in worse positions than any of the G8, save Russia.

With Trump's coal idiocy, it is being rumored that Trump will try to put tariffs on Chinese solar equipment. Last year, the solar industry created more new jobs than the total number of jobs in coal.

Rather than act like a moron, why not give some incentives for companies to create solar manufacturing in WV?

Obama was nothing if not an effective con man.

So effective that he cut unemployment by half, avoided a depression, cut the annual deficit by well over 50%.

His energy policies led the US to become the #3 producer of crude oil products and #2 exporter of oil.

It's Obama's policies that are leading us forward as Trump hasn't passed anything yet.

But keep deluding yourself and don't let facts get in the way of your delusions.

And if the GOP hadn't him more than they love America, we'd be well on our way to dramatically lowering our usage of fossil fuels and creating massive numbers of jobs in the renewable energy arena. In spite of the GOP, renewables still created more jobs last year than the total number of jobs in the coal industry.

Think of what could have happened if the GOP cared about the American working person. We would be the world leader.

The pub establishment could be winged in 2018

We shall see.

Bye bye corker

Trump should challenge him to a better con man contest.

Trump isn't a con man, he is who we thought he is: a moronic, misguided asshole. That is apparently what the country wanted and that is exactly what we got.

Obama fleeced the country into thinking he was an innovative and effective leader while at all times being an charismatic yet unqualified idiot.

Yeah - Donald is who we thought he was! Obama is the real con man ! That uppity unqualified moran.

Makes trump the better con man since according to 2&2 both were but 2&2 saw through Obama to call it like he sees it but doesn't recognize the full 100 percent rube con by trump.

Didn't vote for Donald, yet focuses most of his posts on the Tunnels ripping the former (read: no longer) president for being an incompetent idiot.

Rich.

I'm not a conservative, I just play one on the internet.

Well, you've got to remember that in the 2&2-verse, Obama and Trump are practically the same person.

Back