• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bobby Petrino fired after motorcycle accident...with a 25 year old female employee!1!

Hate this guy with a burning passion. Also another thing, when the hell did it become cool to refer to a group of fans as so-and-so nation? I am so sick of hearing people refer to teams fans as red sox nation, yankee nation, razorback nation, etc....

Last edited:
No doubt, it's risk vs. reward.

Or keep your condoms and impregnate themselves.

Bz's motorcycle? Seriously? I'm sure the Prius is daring enough for Captain Charisma.

Everyone knows Buzz is a ladies man. That's why he goes in for those early morning yoga sessions.

I just hope people realize how lucky we are to have jim grobe here.

This whole mess is really, really shady. Homeboy came off the bike as it slid....looks like he got in a fight....and she didn't get a scratch? From what I've read there were multiple witnesses/cars that came up to the wreck, and from the interviews not a one of them reported his female passenger. Apparently she flagged down the vehicle that took him to the hospital. I guess that's how they roll in Razorback Nation!!! Nutt 2.0

Guess we can't trust this guy:

300px-DemonDeaconACB.jpg

She's pretty hot. That dude has got to be unhappy.

When you are an offensive genius, you get a job in the NFL. When you get a job in the NFL, you lose games. When you lose games, you take a job at Arkansas. When you live in Arkansas, you get bored. When you get bored, you go looking for strange. When you go looking for strange, you find strange. When you find strange, you take it for a ride on your motorcycle. When you take strange for a ride on your motorcycle, she reaches around and grabs your junk. When she grabs your junk, you wreck your motorcycle. When you wreck your motorcycle, you end up at a press conference in a neck brace. Don't end up at a press conference in a neck brace...switch from cable and upgrade to DirecTV.

Hilarious comment.

"When you are an offensive genius, you get a job in the NFL. When you get a job in the NFL, you lose games. When you lose games, you take a job at Arkansas. When you live in Arkansas, you get bored. When you get bored, you go looking for strange. When you go looking for strange, you find strange. When you find strange, you take it for a ride on your motorcycle. When you take strange for a ride on your motorcycle, she reaches around and grabs your junk. When she grabs your junk, you wreck your motorcycle. When you wreck your motorcycle, you end up at a press conference in a neck brace. Don't end up at a press conference in a neck brace...switch from cable and upgrade to DirecTV."

"Hilarious comment."

Hats off.

Back