• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bobby Petrino fired after motorcycle accident...with a 25 year old female employee!1!

EL OH ELLLLS.

87341-650-366.jpg

I love how he is wearing the Sugar Bowl hat to remind "Arkansas Nation" that even though he is a scumbag, he took 'em to the Sugar Bowl.

A great add for the Farm Bureau Insurance Company....we cover your hog on all occasions.

Sounds like Dorrell and Morgan had a wedding registry that got Terped before it was deleted.

Sad thing for bobby is he'll likely never bang that young sweet smelling tight piece of ass again.

I hope he has some good memories for spank bank.

Every article I've read refers to "the athletic director's decision" as to whether Petrino keeps his job or not. And I get that the AD is in charge of the athletic program, but I'd like to think that at Wake and a decent number of the other ACC schools that the president of the University might have a little say in it (not to mention the trustees). The disconnect between the SEC football "programs" (not really teams any more) and the academic mission of their universitiesy has gotten to the level of the absurd.

Every article I've read refers to "the athletic director's decision" as to whether Petrino keeps his job or not. And I get that the AD is in charge of the athletic program, but I'd like to think that at Wake and a decent number of the other ACC schools that the president of the University might have a little say in it (not to mention the trustees). The disconnect between the SEC football "programs" (not really teams any more) and the academic mission of their universitiesy has gotten to the level of the absurd.

Hmm. I actually disagree, to some extent. When the President starts making football decisions, it looks less like he has any role in the academic mission.

For instance, lots of Big XII presidents seemed more concerned last year with the conference expansion than any "academic mission."

Jessica Dorrell..a hottie. Shame shame Bobby.

Red Sox Nation was the first team to invent the lame nation concept. Yankees tried to copy them with an even more lame name... Yankees Universe. lol

another reason to hate red sox fans

I can't see how the AD can keep him even if he wants to. She is employed by Petrino and they aren't going to fire her over this...else they will be sued. I think the ADs hands are tied and Petrino is going to be fired.

How much of that damage to his face is from the wifey.

Red Sox Nation was the first team to invent the lame nation concept. Yankees tried to copy them with an even more lame name... Yankees Universe. lol

Even though it is incredibly lame, the Red Sox Nation thing actually makes sense. They have fans everywhere.

I reckon 95% of Arkansas fans live in the state of Arkansas.

xxxxx Nation is one of the dumbest things to come out of sport ever. It's so fucking stupid.

xxxxx Nation is one of the dumbest things to come out of sport ever. It's so fucking stupid.

You only say that because United Nation is already been taken.

Back