• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bobi Klintman

The dude is terrible in the dang Aussie league. He would just be another body.

Bobi Klintman's radar was off again as the Cairns Taipans' two-game NBA tour ended with a crushing 134-93 loss to the Toronto Raptors.

The Raptors set up Sunday's win (Monday AEDT) with a dominant 38-17 opening quarter, the hosts also outscoring Cairns 30-10 in the final term.

NBL (http://espn.com.au/nbl) Next Stars recruit Klintman, who has his eyes set on being drafted in the NBA next year, went 3-of-12 from the field on the way to nine points, seven rebounds, two assists and two steals.

It came just five days after the 20-year-old Swede went 1-of-12 from the field in a 145-82 loss t
o the Washington Wizards.

He's a dumbass. Wish he was on the team, but can't be shocked at a horrible decision being made by someone who couldn't even get admitted into U Colorado.

How he is averaging 11pts 6 boards in Australia.

I know nothing of anything about the dude, but he's 6'10" and has shown at least some small ability to shoot a 3 pointer.

That's ALL the NBA cares about nowadays.

Sleep well as an adult who speaks this way about young kids. #POS
Your whole fucking shtick about how I shouldn't criticize college athletes is especially stupid and ironic considering I too am in college. You've been calling me the nasty names you imagine I'm calling Marsh & Klintman.

The guy went pro after averaging 5 points on a pitiful WFU team. Idk man - not a lot of sympathy from me honestly. Hear what you wanna hear I guess

Back