• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bobi Klintman

Your whole fucking shtick about how I shouldn't criticize college athletes is especially stupid and ironic considering I too am in college. You've been calling me the nasty names you imagine I'm calling Marsh & Klintman.
Ahh, you’re a child who knows fuck all. I understand now. You’ll learn, baby. You’ll learn.

Ahh, you’re a child who knows fuck all. I understand now. You’ll learn, baby. You’ll learn.
The fuck is wrong with you?

I said Marsh is bad at rebounding and Klintman was a dumbass for going to play in an Australian league and you and Deaconson get panties in a bunch because "they are only kids" (never mind that they are both basically professional athletes). And then you attack me personally, someone who's the same age as the people you are white-knighting for. You're a clown bro.

It's wild how many Wake players the last decade have found creative ways not to prolong their career here.

It really is. Some of our best and most promising players have left across multiple years and multiple sports.

The fuck is wrong with you?

I said Marsh is bad at rebounding and Klintman was a dumbass for going to play in an Australian league and you and Deaconson get panties in a bunch because "they are only kids" (never mind that they are both basically professional athletes). And then you attack me personally, someone who's the same age as the people you are white-knighting for. You're a clown bro.
No, this is what you said:

“He's a dumbass. Wish he was on the team, but can't be shocked at a horrible decision being made by someone who couldn't even get admitted into U Colorado.”

What’s wrong with me is that I think you’re a mouthy cunt and you should just shut the fuck up, because you have no idea what you’re talking about.

“He's a dumbass. Wish he was on the team, but can't be shocked at a horrible decision being made by someone who couldn't even get admitted into U Colorado.”

What’s wrong with me is that I think you’re a mouthy cunt and you should just shut the fuck up, because you have no idea what you’re talking about.
This is good stuff

It's a fact that he wasn't going to be admitted at Colorado, so he re-opened his recruitment and chose Wake. I'm sorry that that is so frustrating to you, and that your life is so miserable that you feel the need to act this way on the internet.

I’m just fascinated that we have a college student posting on the boards in 2023. I thought we were all like 97 years old. What brought you to this land of ancients, my son?

Just to clarify, he is not my son. I am glad that he is here, good to have some perspective from the younger crowd.

He's a dumbass. Wish he was on the team, but can't be shocked at a horrible decision being made by someone who couldn't even get admitted into U Colorado.
Awe... altdeac's feelings were hurt after he talked shit about a college kid. Neg rep me again pleeeeaaaase

I'm done. I've been fairly consistent. Certain people take the... discussion of kids abilities more than a little harsh. I find it unnecessary and I call it out.

I'll leave '23 alone since he is a current student. And, if my call out (you are a baby for talking shit first and getting upset when called out) I'll stop.

I’m just fascinated that we have a college student posting on the boards in 2023. I thought we were all like 97 years old. What brought you to this land of ancients, my son?
Also my reaction. We all jumped on this train while it was- to varying degrees- at least slowly chugging. This kid is jumping on during a locomotive fire. Welcome and happy you’re here.

It's a fact that he wasn't going to be admitted at Colorado, so he re-opened his recruitment and chose Wake. I'm sorry that that is so frustrating to you, and that your life is so miserable that you feel the need to act this way on the internet.

Um yeah you should consider that too.

To the non-students posting embarrassing shit, also give that a read.

Back