• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bobi Klintman

I’m just fascinated that we have a college student posting on the boards in 2023. I thought we were all like 97 years old. What brought you to this land of ancients, my son?
Definitely a weird thing, my friends make fun of me for it. I’ve just always loved college sports, much more than pro. Jumped headfirst into being a Wake fan when I got in.

Have a great time reading and contributing to most conversations and do like the website. Seems like everyone has several posters they can’t get along with.

I'm done. I've been fairly consistent. Certain people take the... discussion of kids abilities more than a little harsh. I find it unnecessary and I call it out.

I'll leave '23 alone since he is a current student. And, if my call out (you are a baby for talking shit first and getting upset when called out) I'll stop.
Lay off 22's Beefeater, particularly at this hour.

Definitely a weird thing, my friends make fun of me for it. I’ve just always loved college sports, much more than pro. Jumped headfirst into being a Wake fan when I got in.

Have a great time reading and contributing to most conversations and do like the website. Seems like everyone has several posters they can’t get along with.
Most people just seem to migrate to 247 because it’s easier to find. We generally wound up over here due to a major split with 247 around 2011.

Bobi got very bad advice and listened to it. While I wish we had him, it benefits both WFU and Bobi for him to be successful.
Premature to say whether or not Bobi got bad advice for him. If he's a first round pick next year, and has a solid NBA career, on what basis would the decision to play pro ball in Australia constitute bad advice? For WF fans, the decision sucks, but can't say if the decision to get paid to play basketball in Cairns this year was a mistake. BTW, this is Cairns, Australia:

1700498468821.jpeg

Premature to say whether or not Bobi got bad advice for him. If he's a first round pick next year, and has a solid NBA career, on what basis would the decision to play pro ball in Australia constitute bad advice? For WF fans, the decision sucks, but can't say if the decision to get paid to play basketball in Cairns this year was a mistake. BTW, this is Cairns, Australia:

View attachment 6777
Fair counter-point. I was operating on the assumption he's not going to be a first round pick, but he very well may be.

I mean.... If Bobi does become a lottery pick how can you blame a college age kid spending a year in Austrailia with no school obligations Vs going to Wake in Winston Salem?

If he gets lost with bad support/coaching/visibility and his draft stock plummets.... Then yea it was a dumb decision. At this point it is TBD

Last edited:

As long as your not a racist or a misogynist it's a pretty tolerant place

Back