• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bojangles

[mention]BarcaDeac [/mention]have you hit up Dairi O? Or too far from where you live?

Related. Anyone give me the run down on Dairi O? One just opened in East flat rock. Not exactly near me but I'll hit it up if worthwhile. I know it's a Rusty thing.

I’ve only had hotdogs/fries at Dairi-O but I think they go pretty hard. Buttery bun and elite crinkle cuts.

[mention]BarcaDeac [/mention]have you hit up Dairi O? Or too far from where you live?

Related. Anyone give me the run down on Dairi O? One just opened in East flat rock. Not exactly near me but I'll hit it up if worthwhile. I know it's a Rusty thing.
Yeah I’ve been to one in Clemmons. P good.

I’ve only had hotdogs/fries at Dairi-O but I think they go pretty hard. Buttery bun and elite crinkle cuts.
Dairi-o changed their hot dog bun a couple of years ago. The new ones are tasty but too much bread for the proper bun to dog ratio.

Their fries are awesome. Burgers are hit and miss. When they are good, they are very good. But they are often mediocre.

Not sure what this says about our football season, but the most fun I've had is following your ventures to NC and to a Wake game. Lol
On campus now. Hit a Biscuitville on the way so my bingo card is full. Thought Biscuitville is very high quality for fast food.

Edit: spoke to soon. Hoping to hit Lexington BBQ on the way back to Charlotte tonight and then the bingo card will be full.

Last edited:
They split a few years back, family tussle. There is a Little Richard's in Clemmons. The other partner opened up a place in the old Lucky 32 location off Stratford near Nawab.
There is also Real Q on Country Club which is just the new name for Little Richards

Back