• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bojangles

I have found that in general, the further east you travel in NC, the better the Bojangles are. I visited a friend in the Durham area Saturday and he pointed me to a Bojangles in Creedmoor and it was packed, well staffed, and the food was great. Got me 2 BEC biscuits and a large Bo Round.

Maybe I should take it to the unpopular opinion thread, but there are many times when I prefer the simple egg and cheese to the ham/sausage/bacon egg and cheese.
Nah, egg and cheese is my go to sometimes. Simplicity is needed on occasion.

I miss the Egg Bo Biscuit at Bojangles. Not sure why they got rid of it.

Have been in North Carolina for 3 hours and currently eating at Bojangles for the first time. It's good. Like that the chicken has a little spice.
Cajun filet biscuit? Cajun filet sandwich? Chicken tendies? Bone in chicken?

Make sure to get some Cheerwine to wash it down. Some churches in NC serve that instead of wafers and wine for Communion.

If I'm getting a fast food/drive through burger, Cookout is low on my list. Char Grill in Raleigh, Dairy O in Winston-Salem.

If I'm getting a fast food/drive through burger, Cookout is low on my list. Char Grill in Raleigh, Dairy O in Winston-Salem.
ok but it's about more than the burger, it's the entire tray + milkshake combo

big double burger tray, cajun fries (or hush puppies), any a plethora of second sides to choose from (chicken wrap, quesadilla, whatever your heart desires) + milkshake, and you are in business and it's half the cost of those two places you mentioned

Cookout is like the food from your school cafeteria, but somehow good. and cheap as hell. their bbq sandwich tray is great.

Back