• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bojangles

really wish there was a Popeye's convenient to Wake to pick up tailgate food

Love MFC's chicken but their sides suck. Would much prefer some biscuits and cajun fries

Gotta go Cajun fillet biscuit and bo rounds at Bojangles. I will die on the hill that a good Cajun fillet biscuit is the best sandwich in fast food. The problem is the consistency - only about 1 in 10 are good (admittedly, I’ve probably only had 3 or 4 over the past 5 years).
That used to be my go to, but I started choosing the Cajun Filet Sandwich to mix it up from time to time due to biscuit inconsistency.

The Bojangles on Country Club has made a complete 180 from where they were 6 months ago. I'll start going to that one occasionally now.
is this true? that location was a big part of why I started exclusively going to biscuitville instead.

is this true? that location was a big part of why I started exclusively going to biscuitville instead.
Yeah, I went for the first time in a year a few weeks ago. Been back 3-4 since then. Seems they have new manager/s that are turning it around. Quality is back to how it was pre-covid.

Steak, egg, and cheese biscuit, Cajun fries and unsweetened tea over here as my go-to. It's not often, but I dig it when I do. We have 2 Bo's here in my little town; 3 Mickey D's and 3 Hardee's. Each chain has one right off 40, though. 2 Subways as well. McDowell got mainstream fast food sammiches covered.

Oh, and a vote for Bo's dirty rice.

Last edited:
what is it with two of NC's big fast food chains (Boj and Cookout) being vaguely Cajun-influenced?

Is Cookout Cajun influenced? I know they put the seasoning on their fries, but is there anything else Cajun about it?

Is Cookout Cajun influenced? I know they put the seasoning on their fries, but is there anything else Cajun about it?
well that's what I meant. just interesting that both chains have Cajun fries and other things.

Was just looking at the Bojangles & Basketball 4-Pack ticket sale and thinking how it’s weird that they sponsor the basketball program so heavily but don’t sell in the Joel

I still fuck with Bojangles and even my wife is on board with the Cajun filet biscuit (big development for a northerner). Never been to a Biscuitville and probably never will.

Agree that the fast food experience is in steep decline overall but I find Bojangles to be above average compared to the field. Half of the places are barely even operational anymore.

I think the closest Bojangles to Wake is better than the Popeyes in North Point, but that’s just me

really wish there was a Popeye's convenient to Wake to pick up tailgate food

Love MFC's chicken but their sides suck. Would much prefer some biscuits and cajun fries
Haven't hit them up yet this season, but we've always had good food/service at the Church's on Patterson; easy route to the stadium from there as well.

Steak, egg, and cheese biscuit, Cajun fries and unsweetened tea over here as my go-to. It's not often, but I dig it when I do. We have 2 Bo's here in my little town; 3 Mickey D's and 3 Hardee's. Each chain has one right off 40, though. 2 Subways as well. McDowell got mainstream fast food sammiches covered.

Oh, and a vote for Bo's dirty rice.
Go, McDowell! (though all of those pale to having a Mercurydime). Where is the second Bo’s?

I go to the Bojangles on Country Club roughly eight days a week. They mess up my order at least 25% of the time. But the Cajun fillet biscuit with Bo rounds is too good to leave.

The Bojangles in Kernersville is amazing. They must have lured a bunch of employees from Chick-fil-A.

The cajun filet biscuit combo is a steal at $6. Haven’t tried anything else in years. Fun fact, the private equity firm that bought Bojangles currently owns one other company, Casper mattresses.

Back