• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bojangles

also you can get a tray of all corndogs if you want. where else you gonna get that? I got 99 problems but a corndog ain't one baby

also you can get a tray of all corndogs if you want. where else you gonna get that? I got 99 problems but a corndog ain't one baby
i used to do the troll 🐔 tray on occasion, chicken tendies with both sides chicken nuggets

I've definitely had cookout at noon for like a normal lunch a few times, sometimes while watching Wake sports. That and Qdoba are my Wake sports takeout foods. I've done qdoba twice during football season, so I might try to change my luck with some cookout.

Cookout wasnt open this morning, so tried the Ultimate Country Ham Biscuit from Biscuitville. Enjoyable, and will add it to the rotation.

I went to Biscuitville and had the ham biscuit. They have a 100% sanitation grade. The local Bojangles seems like it is always 92-95 range.

Wish we had a Buscuitville closer to me. Nearest is Hickory. Seems like they'd want (at some point) to expand west in NC. I did a little drinking last night, and I got a hankerin' for some proper, Southern breakfast food.

Wish we had a Buscuitville closer to me. Nearest is Hickory. Seems like they'd want (at some point) to expand west in NC. I did a little drinking last night, and I got a hankerin' for some proper, Southern breakfast food.

There's a new one in Lincolnton too.

I went to the one in Indian Trail and it did not meet my expectations from a nostalgia standpoint.

As kids we use to walk three miles through the woods, uphill, both ways to get to biscuitville on Silas Creek. Then we would steal all their creamers and have creamer wars all the way back home. It was a simpler time.

There's a new one in Lincolnton too.

I went to the one in Indian Trail and it did not meet my expectations from a nostalgia standpoint.
I saw where that Lincolnton location had opened. Cool musical instrument store there in Lincolnton. I'll the give the B-ville a whirl when I'm down that way again. A 47 mile trip just for Biscuitville seems a stretch.

I think I'd rather have a Sonic burger than Dari-O.

I really miss biscuitville. The closest thing we have in arkansas is a popeyes biscuit, and its not really close at all.

I may have to try to find a biscuitville between Durham and WS for the drive in tomorrow.

Edit: mission accomplished.

Last edited:
I may have to try to find a biscuitville between Durham and WSnfor the drive in tomorrow.
It’s been mentioned in this thread, but I do highly recommend Cookout. Get a tray and marvel at the sides and milkshakes.

I may have to try to find a biscuitville between Durham and WSnfor the drive in tomorrow.
The one I used to go to all the time is right down the road from Wakes front entrance. Ultimate ham and a large black coffee before almost every exam.

Back