• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Boston College - Game Time Moved to 5:30pm Kickoff

BTW, we should have recruited Jon Lamont, #28 for BC. His name was called often last night. He would work well in the middle of our linebacking group.

LOL, this is probably the 20th time you've posted this, we get it Mebane, we missed on him.

I say again that Wake should recruit Jon Lamot (Ali's baby brother). He is the junior QB from Eastern Alamance. On the 2nd play tonight he ran 73 yds for a TD. Since he has scored another and has rushed over 1000 yds this season for the undefeated EA Eagles.

PH prescient here:

mebane is going to be all over it if Lamot kills us at BC.

His brother never really panned out for us, guess you can't get them all right.

Ali Lamot is going be a good player for us.

Lamot had 8 tackles last night. Good for him.

That photo was from 7:15. It shows plenty of the West stands. The crowd and hill were shown plenty on TV. There was nothing approaching 90% on either the West stands out the hill. I don't really get the need to make stuff up.

Agreed. I was on the East Side and the crowd was obviously sparse at the beginning. It did fill in some but was not as good as I had hoped but again, it didn't surprise me. What surprised me the most was the West Side stands. Thought they would be more populated. :noidea:

Ed Hardin doesn't seem to believe Wake's season will be too memorable.

https://www.journalnow.com/sports/d...cle_6ac2ec06-9730-5d70-a062-80f1e3459046.html

He didn't say much about Wake really. This was interesting.

So the scenarios, which will be different for all the schools missing games, could be decided by bowl eligibility or money games or just creative scheduling. State doesn’t have to play West Virginia at the end of the year, assuming the two aren’t playing for conference championships.

How would a State-Appalachian game sound? Could happen, theoretically. If the Tar Heels still want to play football at the end of the year, they wouldn’t necessarily have to play Central Florida. They could play, say, ECU again.

I had no idea. The idea of this week turning into State-ECU, UNC-App, and VT-WVU games during conference championship weekend is interesting.

No, not much. Just this gem.

Wake lost a one possession game to an ACC Atlantic team with a decent amount of experience and a Heisman candidate. There are some issues that need to be fixed on defense, but it's not like they got blown out by, I dunno, ECU or somebody.

Another special team TD. This ain't like the old days. Their QB was taking 10 yard drops. That negated our passrush. It seemed that the Dba first thought was stopping Dillon.

Way to accurately interpret comments. You're a real smartie. I see where all your insight comes from.

How exactly am I supposed to interpret them?

What's it like to always have an agenda? Must be exhausting

That photo was from 7:15. It shows plenty of the West stands. The crowd and hill were shown plenty on TV. There was nothing approaching 90% on either the West stands out the hill. I don't really get the need to make stuff up.

trumpin.jpeg

Came up with a great idea for Wellman who surely would to implement this by the time basketball season comes around. Find a way to green screen photo shop a sellout crowd at Wake games for the TV networks. Maybe cluster a bunch of fans together and just put them on repeat all the way up to the upper levels.

Jokes aside, the crowd yesterday was not bad but also was not great. The top half of the student section was empty, visitor section was empty, and on the other side the area around the 50 was pretty packed, but sparse around the 10s. Suites seemed pretty filled as well. Not bad attendance considering it was 530 kickoff on a Thursday with half the state worried about a hurricane.

Only the utterly useless drones on this site could create a stir about a recommendation of a news article. This is why this board is often so lame. Get a life and a clue morons.

You made something out of nothing and tried to turn a throwaway article into some massive critique, then got all #triggered when I pointed that out.

But whatever, doesn't matter. Our performance was certainly worthy of criticism last night, and if we were covered like a bigger program there probably would've been stronger rebukes than that

Back