• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Boston College - Game Time Moved to 5:30pm Kickoff

I know, happy for them to get paid, they will earn it for sure. They are very well organized. Impressed with the planning that has happened, that is my point. Also glad that the Joel will be used as a shelter. Wonder if Ratface will allow Cameron to be used for similar purpose.

Also glad that the Joel will be used as a shelter. Wonder if Ratface will allow Cameron to be used for similar purpose.

It could only fit like four families and they'd all die of asbestos inhalation or mortal nosebleeds.

Tough for bucket trucks to drive to Puerto Rico. There are actually 9 trucks at my hotel in CH and the crews are from Tampa. Of course they also have functioning grid to repair here in NC which probably wasn't the case for PR. In any case I am impressed that they are already here and ready to help.

Some of our local and state leaders need to do some disaster relief training throughout the U. S.

What's the anticipated forecast in W-S for tonight? I was thinking about making the trip up from the Charlotte area but the idea of sitting through a downpour during the game or on the way back isn't that appealing.

my weather app shows high 70s and cloudy with no rain and winds not kicking in until tomorrow am. Looks like it could be perfect weather for a fall FB game despite all the concerns.

Definitely a top five game under Clawson. In some order:

Today v. BC
FSU last year (at home with a chance to move to 5-0 - although Clemson wasn't going to lose division so it ended up not REALLY mattering)
State last year
TAMU
Temple

Last one is really up for grabs, but going through the schedule didn't see any other games that stood out as massive games beyond playing a top 10 team at home with no real chance of winning.

Louisville last year. Revenge was sweet.

I know, happy for them to get paid, they will earn it for sure. They are very well organized. Impressed with the planning that has happened, that is my point. Also glad that the Joel will be used as a shelter. Wonder if Ratface will allow Cameron to be used for similar purpose.

We should use it as a shelter year round to increase our attendance.

If you live within 50 miles of the stadium and can get out early from work, there really is no weather related reason why you shouldn’t make it to the game. The winds will be in the teens with less than a 15% chance of rain.

Those with blue lot passes can park in the red lot, if space is available, starting at 3 pm.

Subsequent to my post, ticket office told me Blue lot parkers will be allowed in prior to 5pm and directed where spaces are available. Apparently they had to make those 5pm statements to satisfy the employers. Hopefully the companies will let their people out 30-60 minutes early.

We should use it as a shelter year round to increase our attendance.

Too funny albeit should make me cry in light of the Skip years. Probably about time to declare our own state of emergency as well for the BB program.

Subsequent to my post, ticket office told me Blue lot parkers will be allowed in prior to 5pm and directed where spaces are available. Apparently they had to make those 5pm statements to satisfy the employers. Hopefully the companies will let their people out 30-60 minutes early.

How about orange lot passes? Will we be let into the blue lot?

Back