• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BOT met yesterday, any moles on this board.

Goolsbyrules

Reaction score
Any spies on the board, that could get some info?

Any chance two employees are getting dismissed for cause. Sure would like the minutes from that meeting

I'm sure their only concern is the Wake Will fundraiser.

Who the is exactly is this guy? I know he's a big time donor but did he go to wake?

Who the is exactly is this guy? I know he's a big time donor but did he go to wake?

He did - fraternity brother of mine. He is as tight-lipped as they come. He gave us the Wellman line - Dino = bad, Buzz = good. He played tennis at Wake and is a competitive athlete - cannot imagine he is sharing his true opinion.

He did - fraternity brother of mine. He is as tight-lipped as they come. He gave us the Wellman line - Dino = bad, Buzz = good. He played tennis at Wake and is a competitive athlete - cannot imagine he is sharing his true opinion.

yeah, none of the big time boosters are going to share their true feelings with the peasantry. gotta pay to play

surprising since one of his tweets is from a game where he is watching Teague play & hanging out w/ Ludacris. Bill O'Reilly & Ron Wellman disapprove. #badculturechoice

Dino could be bad and [Redacted] good and [Redacted] should still be gone.

MIt gets around. He has a nice hotel in Atlanta too. The W.

Well maybe he should pony up a check and help get a real coach in here.

Anyone enabling this disaster is as culpable as ronnie w.

Back