• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BOT met yesterday, any moles on this board.

Cav, I went to Duke for grad school and I met people across all the schools and departments who went to all kinds of private and public schools. Of the top of my head, I can only think of two grad students out of the 60 or so I knew from my program who went to elite national privates. My best friend went to Cornell.

I don't disagree, I'm just saying I needed the small classes at awake and the personal accountability.

I hate how Wake keeps getting autocorrected to awake.

My step sister got into both Carolina and Wake and my parents can afford either option without debt. My step mom who is a Wake alum advised her to go to Carolina because Wake wasn't worth the cost.

also funny to see an administration that is trying to develop a national presence be so blind to the erosion of our basketball program. march madness should be thought of as a "free" nationwide tv ad

And we will get a huge plug when RW is introduced as the NCAA Tournament Chairman AND WF AD! To the uninitiated (ie those that don't know about the turmoil he's caused in our athletics program), that is a huge "free" ad for WFU.

Of course, I'd much prefer our team being in the tournament but what do I know.....:thumbsup:

Student services. Colleges and Universities are providing more and more resources, and employing more staff to provide these services. The paradigm is now educating the whole student which includes tons of stuff outside the classroom. This holistic education requires brand new rec centers, comprehensive counseling centers, wellness centers, women's centers, LGBTQ centers, modern housing, more extensive parking, conduct officers, leadership offices, etc. And then there's a growing class of upper administrators who oversee this crap.

One positive that's comes out of this:

White males learn early in life what it's like to pay a bunch of extra money for services provided to others.

One positive that's comes out of this:

White males learn early in life what it's like to pay a bunch of extra money for services provided to others.

Pretty sure the only thing they are learning is that their parents can afford a lot of stuff. (I doubt that there are a whole lot of "white males" or any Wake Students paying $60,000 for their education).

Pretty sure the only thing they are learning is that their parents can afford a lot of stuff. (I doubt that there are a whole lot of "white males" or any Wake Students paying $60,000 for their education).

That's racist

Man, way to take a solid joke and just fucking ruin it

Back