• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BOT met yesterday, any moles on this board.

Some Big Time Boosters will. There happens to be one that has four seats two off the center line that is very vocal for Buzzout, and he is very confident it will be before the NCAAs kick in.

He was not as confident on Wellman leaving, but said he would not be surprised. When talking the subject though he can not concentrate on Wellman, his mind flips out about firing Buzz. He is very confident. During the Clemson game he spent more time texting the Athletic Department, than he did watching the game. The empty student section was amazing.

That's awesome. Great image of somebody in the AD's cell phone vibrating about 10 times during the Clemson game, and they are all incendiary, trolling texts from a wealthy booster sitting across the court from him.

If Wellman goes, I think it will be by his own doing.

Is it fair to point out that after four years of this regime, you might have been responsible for the most inspired effort by a Wake Forest team?

Ron Wellman isn't going anywhere, you guys need to realize that.

A couple days after ACCt Loss, Wellman will Fire Bzzz and allow him to call it a resignation.

What if they win?

But really, why bother at this point with the charade? Bzzz is not getting another coaching job. He's going to go play golf for the rest of his life at The Villages.

A couple of days after the ACCT Wellman will probably be in the selection committee meetings. My money is still on the Monday / Tuesday after selection Sunday.

If we lose on Wednesday, it will happen Thursday. If we lose Thursday or Friday, it won't happen until Monday.

He's going to go play golf for the rest of his life at The Villages.

Dude has had a house in Sunset Beach on a course for years. It's where he and Wellman get away together for mid-week retreats to sip frozen drinks, relax and tune out the distractions while Wake basketball burns around them. No need to go all of the way to FL.

Last edited:
It would be so Wellman to fire him during the students' spring break to limit the Quad rolling and bad publicity. Townies and local alums better step up.

Does Wellman's role on the selection committee have any media interview requirements? If so, my $ is still on Monday / Tuesday.

He does an interview with CBS during the Selection Show. Usually around 6:45 p.m.

Makes me wish Billy Packer was still there. His cantankerous old ass would love to ask the Chairman "how in the hell can you claim good judgment in making selections when your own coach was the worst in history?"

Instead, Clark Kellogg will just lob him softballs about the culture and spurtability of the committee room.

Back