• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Boy on boy sodomy hazing on the rise

We haven't un-"ostracized" rape to any extent, so I'm really not sure where you're going with this.

In prior times, if one dude suggested to some other dudes that they go mess around with a boy's bunghole as a form of hazing, the suggestor most likely would have gotten a bunch of "fucking faggot" comments from the suggestees, and likely would have exposed himself to more ridicule than the kid they were intending to haze. If gay sex has become widely accepted, then there is not that element of feared backlash. Obviously the backlash of messing around with anyone's unwilling bunghole is still present, but as has been shown by these reports, that alone does not seem to be an adequate deterrent.

"If gay sex has become widely accepted" is one of the most mind boggling phrases I've read on this board.

actually, that would be the most preposterous thing by far, if it were true

isn't anal sex on the rise among young people? pretty sure it's not as taboo as it once was. not sure "widely accepted" is the term i'd use, though

In prior times, if one dude suggested to some other dudes that they go mess around with a boy's bunghole as a form of hazing, the suggestor most likely would have gotten a bunch of "fucking faggot" comments from the suggestees, and likely would have exposed himself to more ridicule than the kid they were intending to haze. If gay sex has become widely accepted, then there is not that element of feared backlash. Obviously the backlash of messing around with anyone's unwilling bunghole is still present, but as has been shown by these reports, that alone does not seem to be an adequate deterrent.
I sincerely doubt that highschool boys are now more willing to rape other boys with poles and pencils then they were in the past. My theory is that victims and their families are more willing to prosecute and bring on publicity then they were in the past, whereas a kid in the 60s or 70s may not have told anyone and instead just kept his pain and shame inside his whole life and beat his wife and molested his own kids.

Last edited:
isn't anal sex on the rise among young people? pretty sure it's not as taboo as it once was. not sure "widely accepted" is the term i'd use, though

Male into female anal sex, yeah, I think so. Big fad among the Christian conservative girls because they can still claim to be a virgin.

Weird thread got weirder.

What do you mean by shortly? Like within minute of two dudes holding hands, they are banging?

Most hetero dudes would love to be banging their girl within a minute or two of holding hands. Do gay dudes not share that same instinct?

Back