• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Boy on boy sodomy hazing on the rise

HOLY SHIT EVERYONE IS GOING TO GET RAPED BY PENCILS BECAUSE THE SANCTITY OF MARRIAGE JUST WENT OUT THE GOD DAMNED WINDOW

exactly. sure as shit wasn't going on in my time

#sigh

Yeah I just missed the pvirgin and sex w/ a hot 23 year old teacher thing by about 4 years.

(not that I'd get any)

You do not think that gay sex is more widely accepted now than it was in the past?

I think everyone changing their Facebook pics is what really tipped the scale on this whole GAYBUTTSEX ordeal. You put up a bunch of equals signs on the internet and that's basically a green light for sodomy.

I think everyone changing their Facebook pics is what really tipped the scale on this whole GAYBUTTSEX ordeal. You put up a bunch of equals signs on the internet and that's basically a green light for sodomy.

Is that not what it is supposed to mean?

Asking for a friend...

Those were equal signs? I thought they represented the now-open alley right up the hershey highway.

Everyone, please rest easy. I can tell you that suburban HS athletes are still as homophobic as ever. No need to worry.

Most hetero dudes would love to be banging their girl within a minute or two of holding hands. Do gay dudes not share that same instinct?

After hearing a detailed wine-n-dine saga to get a girl in bed, one of my gay friends proclaimed he was glad he was gay because there wasn't all that bullshit getting in the way of sex.

After hearing a detailed wine-n-dine saga to get a girl in bed, one of my gay friends proclaimed he was glad he was gay because there wasn't all that bullshit getting in the way of sex.

is it any wonder then, that boy on boy sodomy hazing is on the rise I THINK NOT

What are fat girls playing hard to get these days?

What are fat girls playing hard to get these days?

the worst thing ever happen to the fat chick is the accepted concept of pu##y virgin. Once the hot chicks started giving up the cinnamon ring, flour sales and moped jokes went the way of the dodo.

At New York’s elite Bronx High School of Science, three teenage track-team members were arrested after a freshman teammate alleged they repeatedly hazed him between December and February, including holding the boy down and sodomizing him with their fingers.

WHAT THE FUCK. Sure, pencils and flagpoles seem like a fun thing to sodomize a guy with, but why are you sticking your finger up a dude's butt? Gross.

Back