• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Breaking Bad - Final Season - SEASON 5 (Part II) Premieres Aug. 11

Good stuff.....but sucks they force you to watch what appears to be the worst tv show ever made to get a preview of next week's episode.

And what's the deal with the Drip. Drip. Drip commercials with the raining blood?

oh fuck yes. i hate they are doing harry potter shit with a 2-part season or however you would describe it

Seriously...whatever that show was that just came on after BB was awful....no idea what it's about

So I'm guessing it was a flash forward to the end of the season or something like they usually do?

Walt with a NH license?...buying a ginormous gun...with a beard and hair.

What's that about?

Looks like Skylar got a little dose of Walter when Ted pussed out. She went from guilty/upset to "don't fuck with me." Of course I wouldn't trust Ted any further than I could throw Saul's dude Ewell. He'll find a way to fuck her over.

Jesse gets a little cred on magnets. Of course, anyone who's seen Oceans 11 should've thought of this scheme right off the bat.

In the next ep preview, love the words of Hank's boss about having Gus over for a "cook"out with his family. How Gus was a totally different guy but was right under his nose. Yeah, Hank. Catch that?

So I'm guessing it was a flash forward to the end of the season or something like they usually do?

Walt with a NH license?...buying a ginormous gun...with a beard and hair.

What's that about?

Has to be setting something up for the rest of the season (a la the pink teddy bear in Season 2).

Awesome episode. I love that this show starts right off in the season premiere and doesn't fuck around.

Usually can't stand Skylar, but Anna Gunn absolutely nailed the whole "I'm terrified of my ex-husband" schtick. That last scene was superb.

MAGNETS BITCH!

Great opener. Walt is in a very dark place right now, though. He is in over his head and a bit too penisy.

Great opener. Walt is in a very dark place right now, though. He is in over his head and a bit too penisy.

I don't think Walt is in a dark place right now...I think he's actually too arrogant and thinks the world is his now....but obviously from the flash forward he's alone and needing some big time weaponry to protect himself.

You guys think that scene is a flash of the end of this 8-episode "half-season" or the end of the second of half of this season (that airs next summer)/end of the series?

Which is the dumbest thing in the world to call this 2 halves of a whole season when they are going to be aired a year apart...

I don't think Walt is in a dark place right now...I think he's actually too arrogant and thinks the world is his now....but obviously from the flash forward he's alone and needing some big time weaponry to protect himself.

You guys think that scene is a flash of the end of this 8-episode "half-season" or the end of the second of half of this season (that airs next summer)/end of the series?

Which is the dumbest thing in the world to call this 2 halves of a whole season when they are going to be aired a year apart...

i dont think its the end of the series.. IMO, its probably the beginning of the last episode of the the first half of season 5

So that awful Time Warner ad was for True Blood.

Back