• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Breaking Bad - Final Season - SEASON 5 (Part II) Premieres Aug. 11

4tXWA.gif

i've seen the first 4 episodes of this show and was sort of planning on catching up and then i watched last night's episode. how bad of an idea was THAT?

not really that bad. i had no idea what was going on.

Walt had a great line to Lydia: "You're a smart businesswoman, you understand the concept of leverage. You have none."

I could see Todd pairing w/ Mike as one poster mentioned, with Lydia pairing w/ Walt to eliminate some of the guys on Mike's list. Jesse caught in the middle.

Ridiculously intense episode. You have to love the psychology of arguing about killing Lydia right in front of her.

But the train robbery scene - holy shit. This show has trained its viewers to expect things to go wrong, which creates even more suspense in situations like that. Everything goes off without a hitch (for the most part) and then BAM... literally.

Love the continued cameos by Bill Burr.

Also Walt's "breakdown" in Hank's office was some legit Heisenberg shit. I said it in one of my earlier posts, but if Hank survives to the end of this series, his career is toast.

Skylar finally gets her leverage over Walt. Should be interesting to see that relationship evolve now that the kids are out of the way. Seems like it makes it that much more likely that Walt will be responsible for her death, either directly or indirectly.

This show has no qualms showing kids getting killed. I wonder how close we are to Jesse finding out Walt poisoned Brock. I assume it won't be until next half season..

Ridiculously intense episode. You have to love the psychology of arguing about killing Lydia right in front of her.

But the train robbery scene - holy shit. This show has trained its viewers to expect things to go wrong, which creates even more suspense in situations like that. Everything goes off without a hitch (for the most part) and then BAM... literally.

Love the continued cameos by Bill Burr.

Also Walt's "breakdown" in Hank's office was some legit Heisenberg shit. I said it in one of my earlier posts, but if Hank survives to the end of this series, his career is toast.

Skylar finally gets her leverage over Walt. Should be interesting to see that relationship evolve now that the kids are out of the way. Seems like it makes it that much more likely that Walt will be responsible for her death, either directly or indirectly.

I usually hope Skyler dies in every episode but she hasn't yet. Are we sure she dies? It seems like everyone has accepted it as a foregone conclusion around here.

Seriously tho, we can't have a spin off about Hank and his partner?

Throw in Flynn, who has to drop out of school and he has to go work at his dead mom's car wash with his new buddy Badger.

Have the bad guys representing by Hank's nemesis Saul.

Speaking of the ricin - Walt hid that inside an electrical outlet in his bedroom, right? That will definitely make a reprisal.

Hid in Jesse house, not walt house.

no its definitely in Walt's house. he made a fake one with salt and hid it in Jesse's robotic vacuum thing so he would stop worrying about what happened to it. but it is definitely in Walt's house.

Back